rafaelmfernandez

New York Submod V3 Scripts

Hey all,

Ive been trying to create a script for the battalion chief. Basically it gives you the options to transmit radio transmissions with manhattan. such as "Battalion 1 to Manhattan transmit a 3rd alarm" etc Ill have a box alarm, 2nd alarm, 3rd alarm and 4th alarm. These scripts wont do anything except play a wav file just for realism. If I can in the future I will asign a group of units with each alarm like in real life http://www.fdnewyork.com/aa.asp but not all the units. Basically can any of you show me or try to set up the set up of how I would do a script where all I press is a button and it plays a noise? Please thanks. This would be a good base script for the mod because this way I can have a script for manual sirens, PASS alarms and The Fire house tones.

Hey all,

Ive been trying to create a script for the battalion chief. Basically it gives you the options to transmit radio transmissions with manhattan. such as "Battalion 1 to Manhattan transmit a 3rd alarm" etc Ill have a box alarm, 2nd alarm, 3rd alarm and 4th alarm. These scripts wont do anything except play a wav file just for realism. If I can in the future I will asign a group of units with each alarm like in real life http://www.fdnewyork.com/aa.asp but not all the units. Basically can any of you show me or try to set up the set up of how I would do a script where all I press is a button and it plays a noise? Please thanks. This would be a good base script for the mod because this way I can have a script for manual sirens, PASS alarms and The Fire house tones.

I can script for you like a alarm scripts wich would alarm the vehicles i have entered and play a wav file. PM me or contact me on msn ;)