I was just trying to add the LEV truck to Expanded Freeplay v0.4, and it was going good until about step six when I had to add the specs, and I don't know where to get spec files, and I'm not trying to add traffic cones or EMT bag, just the jaws, axe, jump pad, and extinguisher. so I'm not adding new gear or scripts, so if someone could show me where to go from that would great

Thanks

just go in the editor, edit the equiptment the proto has available, if it's original equiptment you just need to check the checkboxes for it..

Edit the traits, equiptment is listed on the right.. press ok when done, it should auto-save changes..

I know to do that, but I don't even have the specs, because the file with specs opens in a Internet explorer file, which has other bugs, because I use Chrome. So basically I can't add the files. That's the part of the adding trucks I'm stuck on now, If I could open the specs file that would helpme out alot thanks!