heyheyhey

THERE IS NO INTEREST IN ONLY SKINS "MODS"

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

People have a right to release what they want. For the Norway Mod its not just skins, almost everything except for the map and a couple of vehicles are not from the LA Mod. They also have added a couple of new commands. Such as the Army Lieutenant has the capability to call in Army Reinforcements, that may be based off of the LA Mod but it is new. The Norway mod is more than most submods. I mean he replaced most vehicles, edited the buildings, added so much that I would have been happy without. Most of the released modifications are just the original map, and a few vehicles and changes. What my point is, don't rag on people until you put hard work into a modification and release it.

Keep up the good work chrisblaalid Norway mod is great

I know I haven't made alot of posts but you have created an account/ made 1st post to say that?

If you didnt know nearly all mods are 'skins' of the original game. Having just skins is fine, I love the London mod, the Norway Mod and the LA mod because of the vehicle skins. (any other added features are bonus)

I also know how time consuming it is to mod as i use to mod rise of nations, Rome:total war etc.

They take alot of effort and FREE commitment out of your normal everyday life so I find your statement very rude and Offensive to people putting in the time to make and release any mod, and for you to signal out the NORWAY MOD was extremely disrespectful because it was made in loving memory of the massacre victims.

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

Admin can you please give this user a warn or a temporary bann for saying this stuff.

@heyheyhey

Ur need to shut up, norway mod is just an good mod. Even if they only had reskins from the original units to norway one's what does it matter? everyone has his own way to create a mod. Try to make an mod youreself i can probably guess you're gonna use reskins! because if you make models it would be horrible as hell and people won't like it because its TRASH

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE IDIOTS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR STUPID TOUGHS :stupid:

An EM4 angry Modder! :angry:

Ze frenchie is entited to his opinion, so I won't be warning the guy in spite of his lack of knowledge on what all it takes to make a complete mod.. Perhaps he's just sad there are not enough french mods being made. *sends him an e-RSVP to his very own e-pity party, after all, he's the guest of honor. :tongue2:

and to a lesser extent LA MOD

So, the LA Mod is basically shit? The LA mod is aimed to preserve some original gameplay, not to add as much bugged stuff as possible without making the game more fun. The biggest problem of the LA Mod was to add a more American feeling to the game and even now I don't think the LA Mod does that really good or anything. It's too much work to replace 1000's of objects with new models. Either way, basically none of the Euro mods had to deal with that problem. I've seen the other two mods you've mentioned. Last time I played them they crashed within 10 minutes into the game.

Mikey, if you warn him ill give you a bottle of vodka (A) xD jking

What do I get if I ban him?

Hijack-Car.jpg

thanks-bro.gif

OK, try doing your own mod, with new scripts, maps and so, and then call the other person work trash.

We will be waiting for the result.

EM4 angry gaming team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

OK, try doing your own mod, with new scripts, maps and so, and then call the other person work trash.

We will be waiting for the result.

EM4 angry gaming team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

pfgfhahhahahhhahh.

*is gettings his posts up while he already haves 427 posts and on this page is displayed 74*