FDNYpower

Meriden CT Mod-in progress

107 members have voted

1. 1. would you play this mod?

• yes
    • no

thanks;) and an update we are now working on 2 ambulances and a ems supervisor we are using photos supplied by Zackbowden and were using other info to make models from him so thanks man couldn't of done it without you seriously not kidding:)

You're very welcome :laugh:

thankyou we needed some pics of the crown vics for our skinner so i'll share this with him and what SUV's? also could you give me a link to that meriden pd web site cause i already know a really good meridenfiredept web site;)

also an update one of the meriden schools that we are working on has been finished but only the model and i still need to convert it to em4 cause it's only able to be opened on google sketchup and i am working on a couple skins for engine 1 and truck 1

thankyou we needed some pics of the crown vics for our skinner so i'll share this with him and what SUV's? also could you give me a link to that meriden pd web site cause i already know a really good meridenfiredept web site;)

also an update one of the meriden schools that we are working on has been finished but only the model and i still need to convert it to em4 cause it's only able to be opened on google sketchup and i am working on a couple skins for engine 1 and truck 1

The motorcycles are from the PD's website, and Google search "meriden police" in Images and it should come up because I forgot the website. And also, the SUV, it showed up in the reply box, just not in my post. And here's the SWAT truck, for a random reason.

SWATandMCphotos.jpg

well what do you mean by that? if you mean would they assign 5 engines and some trucks than no i have a scanner and i have meriden fire dept on it and when there is a reported house fire they usually always send engine 1 engine 2 engine 3 truck 1 and car three and when they arrive car three would activate fire command and ask for an additional engine and have soulth meriden volunteer fd man there stations and if they send in engine 4 they would call in companies from other towns to man other stations to manage calls for the city like when there was that huge house fire on glen hills e1, e2, e3, t1, and c3. were assigned and when car three told fire command that the house was fully involved engine 4 was called in and soulth meriden manned there stations then wallingford engine 2 and berlin ladder co.9 was called in to handle citywide calls so thats basically it hope that answered your question

Hey everyone well sorry for no updates in a while but sawdbuster contacted me yesterday and he is working on some things and i am to also a little update on progress i have finished the beta model for rescue 14 and i am now working on tactical 1 i am also starting work on buildings