shortkid808

NEW Emergency Vehicle Guessing Game!

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many weeks shall a player have to guess the pictures?

• 1 Week
    • 2 Weeks
    • 3 Weeks
    • 4 Weeks

The rules are simple:

1) Post three pictures of different emergency vehicles from your hometown/city.

2) Each picture must be different. For example, the first picture can be a FD pic, the second and PD pic, and the third an EMS pic. The pictures don't have to be an engine, a patrolcar, and an ambulance, just as long as its a vehicle from that branch.

3) No posting pictures randomnly. Just like the original game, the host of the picture has to pick on the winner, and then the winner gets to post another three pictures, and so on...

4) The host can decide what the other players have to guess about the vehicles. For example, the host can ask: "What State/Country, City, Unit #, etc."

* Vote for how long a person can guess up to in the poll!

First comment will be second to post the pic (the first being me). Have fun!

Personally, I think this is a lot like the other game, and someone just wanting to create a new one. The old one is fine, and there is no need to recreate it, with only one difference, being you have to post three pictures from yur hometown.

I personally think one topic suffices. Anyone agree?

Personally, I think this is a lot like the other game, and someone just wanting to create a new one. The old one is fine, and there is no need to recreate it, with only one difference, being you have to post three pictures from yur hometown.

I personally think one topic suffices. Anyone agree?

I agree, it's much to similar to the other game, just a few small differences.

I think having just the original one is enough.