RedHawk504

Where are you going on vacation to?

Hi,

Since it's summer and much people over the world goes on vacation i tought, Lets make an topic over where the people goes to on vacation.

For the people who doesnt go on vacation:

You can post too what you are going to this summer. Or what ur dream vacation is.

Where am i going on vacation to?

- No where. Just saving my money for a new car :D

- My dream vacation, is going to New York

I don't know if I'll go in vacations this year, but I'd like to return to NY and the USA. I'd really like going to Yosemite or Alaska

About Russia I saw in a documentary that in Moscow there is a market where you can buy USSR military antiques and I wouldn't mind going there...

U guys has bit the same places as were said. I would love to go to IItalia, and then take a look at the lamborghini, ferrari Fabric and then make photo's or even a test drive :P

But that are all dreamz for the future

When I had some year less, I wanted to do a tour by Europa but now I want to do by the USA.

Italia: delicious food :popcorn:

I like lasagna and garfield too :P A tour in USA lookslike to me very cool :) thats why i watch top gear they do that with cars :)

I am in Portugal it's nice and warm and windy!!!

Dream: Italian beach!!!! Lots og food and exelent ice!!!

Or the Garda lake is also awesome! some people i know are going to there over 10 days.

And how can i in godsake forget the ice scream? :1046275767_ugly:

Or the Garda lake is also awesome! some people i know are going to there over 10 days.

And how can i in godsake forget the ice scream? :1046275767_ugly:

!!

And there is a HUGE amusement park there!!!! It got everything!!! its awsome!!Italy is the best!!:bia:

I dunno, i love america too. French is also very nice biggrin.gif

It's called France :P

And they SPEAK French :P

Don't forget that the french people are sensitive snobs.. If it were up to them, the global language would be french, not english :P

But this year, I had no vacation.. just worked all summer... Going to Greece in september, and espania in november..

Dream vacation:

Maldives, Mexico, the moon, NY/LA AND snowboard vacation in the alps ^^

I've been in Africa three times, one in Tunisia, I didn't like that travel, all the time they were trying to sell us things, was really annoying :dry: And other two times in Libya, both 2 weeks through the desert, that was great and, going with a jeep - in reality were toyotas- by the sand and dunes at full speed, wow... the landscape was nice and the people friendly... I hope the Libian conflict finishes soon for backing there :unsure: