Guest slowride326

Police/Fire/Ems Explorers

Guest slowride326

Have you ever been searching through these forums and see signatures that say "explorer" and wonder what it is? Well explorers are teens 14-21 that are wanting a career in medical fire or police that follow and watch others and learn how they do there job. With the help of a friend out of Southern Cali. We have made police-explorers.com/v2 when you go to the site you can see the full website but the main part "forums" is down until we are fully open. Yes the domain is Police Explorers but we have topics and information for fire and ems explorers to.

http://police-explorers.com/

Guest slowride326

Yes that is about the same the only difference is Cadets is put on by local departments and explorers is a sponsorship of Boy Scouts Of America.

If anyone here is willing to be a active forum member on the police explorer forums i am looking for a moderator for the Fire/Ems Section

*Sorry For Double Post

Moderator Position Has Opened!! Reply here

Just a couple of things I found when looking at the website's Trade/Buy/Sell Rules & Terms Of Service

1. line number 1 should read: All sales are between the seller and buyer.

2. line number 2 should read: All sales posts must be closed after you have sold your products.

Finally, I would add something about how your site is not legally responsible for how you use the equipment you buy, since if you don't, some idiot will get caught with something he bought from your site, such as a red light or something that he's not supposed to have, and he'll try and blame it on your site. Now he probably wouldn't win that way, but it seems to me it would just be easier to put something like that on your site rather than have to go to court and have to get a lawyer for nothing.

This is very interesting :) I Run Cadets for my Local St John Ambulance division, Imo, More people should be taking an interest in these kinds of things, Little knowledge can help save lives aswel as create amazing opportunities

Guest EMT_Mikhail

We have Police Explorers in our county, I instead went and became a EMT at 17 with a local fire department. The explorers really don't do much except suck up to cops. I don't really think its anything special unless you want to become a Police Officer.

We have Police Explorers in our county, I instead went and became a EMT at 17 with a local fire department. The explorers really don't do much except suck up to cops. I don't really think its anything special unless you want to become a Police Officer.

That the point of explorers to prepare you for law enforcment, etc. It awesome, you get to train with the police, do weekly training, do ride alongs, patrol large events, and the yearly state competion.