emergency4freak

Not working

lol

E3p = /Prototypes

V3o & DDS = /Models

Ok, I will try it again, thanks Stan

EDIT: It is still not working. When I use the car in the regular LA Mod it shows up working fine, but it doesn't move at all. I highlight it and I click comewhere, and only the siren goes once and then it doesn't do anything.

Ok, I will try it again, thanks Stan

EDIT: It is still not working. When I use the car in the regular LA Mod it shows up working fine, but it doesn't move at all. I highlight it and I click comewhere, and only the siren goes once and then it doesn't do anything.

You gave all the commands to the vehicle? :rolleyes:

You gave all the commands to the vehicle? :rolleyes:

Which commands do I need for it to work? I really just re-created the .dds file from the original crown vic unit and I renamed it. When I moved all of the files over to the new folder i created, it said missing prototype. Do I need the scripts (besides the vehicle and freeplay xml)? Thanks for your help so far.

Which commands do I need for it to work? I really just re-created the .dds file from the original crown vic unit and I renamed it. When I moved all of the files over to the new folder i created, it said missing prototype. Do I need the scripts (besides the vehicle and freeplay xml)? Thanks for your help so far.

Check the editor...

Instead of copying manualy use the editor, its much more secure and you can do much more with it, in the editor youll have the function "Edit commands" compare a working vehicle with your vehicle and see whats missing

Check the editor...

Instead of copying manualy use the editor, its much more secure and you can do much more with it, in the editor youll have the function "Edit commands" compare a working vehicle with your vehicle and see whats missing

OK, I am currently at school, but I will try it when I get home. Thank you very much Stan :)

OK, I am currently at school, but I will try it when I get home. Thank you very much Stan :)

It is still not moving. It comes through into the scene, and then it parks, but when I highlight and click, it does the same thing as I said before. The siren goes and then it doesn;t move at all.

go to the car in the editor, press edit, and press edit commands. You need move to, cross bridge, get out car or exit vehicle, auto siren off, auto siren on, and sirens, and if it has an arrow stick, the correct command :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Ok, Thanks, I got it to work.