NM mod

san francisco submod (W.I.P)

Jolger, or whatever your name is, you're on a week suspension, possibly longer, and if you've got a problem with that, feel free to send me a PM, I love when people like to prove me wrong.

Now anyone that wishes to continue this little bitch fest, can join Jolger (or whatever it's called) in the suspension pen, Does everyone understand fine?

/end banhammer

Jolger, or whatever your name is, you're on a week suspension, possibly longer, and if you've got a problem with that, feel free to send me a PM, I love when people like to prove me wrong.

Now anyone that wishes to continue this little bitch fest, can join Jolger (or whatever it's called) in the suspension pen, Does everyone understand fine?

/end banhammer

thank you so much and how do you suspend people just for future reference

will you just wait!!!! i meen come on if your so diligent on proveing any thing than u make an sf mod

I'm sorry, i did not want to come off sounding like a dickhead here, but you have to look at the bigger picture -- there are people out there that lurk the internet, especially this community, and they are armed with violate, belittling strong criticism, and in contrast, that is called defamation.

You're an easy target.

I don't like to see aspiring guys like yourself, to start off with hope and determination, towards their project, but then later disappear off the radar because some guy comes in the thread and out of the blue, does his defaming criticism.

This can be prevented if you don't give him the green light, by actually producing something, and then display it on the forum. This will send a message to the person, " Okay, this guy is actually doing something, i guess i cannot go in attack-mode because he deflected the title " Newbie" "

I hope you get the picture.

I'm sorry, i did not want to come off sounding like a dickhead here, but you have to look at the bigger picture -- there are people out there that lurk the internet, especially this community, and they are armed with violate, belittling strong criticism, and in contrast, that is called defamation.

You're an easy target.

I don't like to see aspiring guys like yourself, to start off with hope and determination, towards their project, but then later disappear off the radar because some guy comes in the thread and out of the blue, does his defaming criticism.

This can be prevented if you don't give him the green light, by actually producing something, and then display it on the forum. This will send a message to the person, " Okay, this guy is actually doing something, i guess i cannot go in attack-mode because he deflected the title " Newbie" "

I hope you get the picture.

thank you and you did not come off as a D-head atoll exuse my spelling and I think thats the best advise iv heard all day