Ami89E1234

Modern Warfare 3

My opinion:

Modern Warfare lost all initiative when they made a second one. They specifically said that CoD4 was to show our modern-day problems. It was okay, still not seeing any nukes being detonated. That being said, you'd think MW2 would've shown more realism. Well given I live close to I-95 and I'm still not seein enemy fighter jets flyin overhead and I haven't seen anything on a massacre in a Russian airport, fair to say they lost the initiative.

BF3's lookin good though :happy:

My opinion:

Modern Warfare lost all initiative when they made a second one. They specifically said that CoD4 was to show our modern-day problems. It was okay, still not seeing any nukes being detonated. That being said, you'd think MW2 would've shown more realism. Well given I live close to I-95 and I'm still not seein enemy fighter jets flyin overhead and I haven't seen anything on a massacre in a Russian airport, fair to say they lost the initiative.

BF3's lookin good though :happy:

And what do you want, a realistic war? Play Arma II, is more similar to the real life: you wont kill thousand of enemies in 5 minutes, you wont spend bullets and you wont have the same action, but it'll be more realistic gameplay. And the I-95 or Washington is a location for a mission, nothing has to happen there in the reality, is like, for example, World in Conflict, I've never seen the Red Army landing in Seattle harbour, Mursmank submarine bases taken by Nato forces or Liberty Statue destroyed by a nuke, but however, I really like that game... And the same happens with many other games.

And the MW2 missions placed in the USA are my favorites of the game :cool:

But I think the CoD games, since Black Ops, are not the same... And I think that Battlefield 3 has more chances of winning.

Besides I think that Battlefield games are funnier (I play Bad Company) you can drive tanks, helis and much more :)

^ 1 up for aitor.

Apparently, the BF3 folks are either too stupid or ignorant to get this, but really just need to stfu-and-gtfo-because-my-time-is-too-precious-to-insult-you-throughly-demotivational-poster.jpg

Start your own damn topic if you want to bitch and whine, because this is NOT the topic for it.

That's for me?

First, I was responding to MLDRMB.

Second, I was referring to MW

Third, I was giving my opinion.

Last, why don't you slip your insults where you fit? If you don't want people giving their opinions don't start a topic.

That's for me?

First, I was responding to MLDRMB.

Second, I was referring to MW

Third, I was giving my opinion.

Last, why don't you slip your insults where you fit? If you don't want people giving their opinions don't start a topic.

Fail... read my post. It was to those Battlefags.

1- Check previous post's date.

2- If previous post's date > 1 month, do not post here, this topic is dead.

Besides, I think this was to be a MW3 topic, but it quickly turned into a pathetic fanboy battle between MW3 and BF3. Had I seen this earlier, it would have been closed much sooner. And now, it is. Feel free to start another post when both games are released and you can make an actual comparison in terms of gameplay instead of just commenting on E3 demo footage and rumors.

:closed: