AgentSmith6

new unit help

hi all,

I took the tutorial for adding new units, and follow the directions to the letter, but I don't know how to open .V3O files and it's screwing me up and threating to halt the LA mod 2.6. Any help is welcome

thanks,

AgentSmith6

LA mod 2.6 skinner

Wordpad :sporty:

No u open them directly with wordpad and u just click on X to close and save thats it

When I opened it and tried to change the objectives for the mission, I opened the game and it said that there is some kind of error and I had to abort em3. Also, I am wondering about what agentsmith6 said as well. One last thing... Is it possible to have multiple slicktops for the LA Mod? Thanks...

Regards,

Shane

I got the texture fine, but there aren't any wheels and I can't find a door file :nixweiss:

In you e4p there are the original links to the doors and wheels, if not you must recreate them in editor and addition them whith the "edit child" function

under what objject catagory. Sorry for my ingorance, but this is my first serious attempt at modding.

Not sure of the exact right name right now but it should eb soemthing with vehicle in it, there is vehicle wheels, vehicle doors and vehicle super structs