london

Emergency for smartphones idea...

Hey guys,

Ok well you saw my title and thought oh no whats happening? Well let me tell you, the idea idea IS............... an EMERGNCY 4 .................. iPhone APP!!! What do you think, take an emergency anywhere and of course for free. People may say that an app like this should be charged for and well, let me say, that we mod for FREE not for mony so why charge for it?

Thanks Guys,

The problem with making a iphone app for emergency 4 is the copyrighting issues. You could get sued for every penny if you develop and release it. Plus it would take alot of time and a experienced team of people to create.

But the point is its not a mod. To make something like this would take some time to develop and would take people that dont just volunteer there skills without something in return. B2 Bomber and I are currently developing a game and it is hard in all aspects of making the game from coding to modeling and texturing.

Sounds like a good idea, a bit complex though, there are a lot of things to consider.

But the point is its not a mod. To make something like this would take some time to develop and would take people that dont just volunteer there skills without something in return. B2 Bomber and I are currently developing a game and it is hard in all aspects of making the game from coding to modeling and texturing.

hey reece you know im part of the team right wink.gif so this Iphone Itouch thing is basically impossible if you dont know how to do the simplest scripting and it requires really advance scripting end of story