Guest nbrown8568

Baltimore City Fire Dept

Guest nbrown8568

I would love to see a Baltimore mod. I would love it even more if it incorporated Baltimore County too.

Baltimore City, County and State Police along with city and county sheriffs.

Norm.

Baltimore City would be awesome. I just don't see anyone making another mod anytime soon. From what I can tell everyone is already tied up in a project or more than one. Best we could probably get is reskins of the LA mod trucks and changing lightbars to LED if you don't already have them.

well, can you skin over vehicles, I can for the NYC mod, but my computer won't let me unlock the LA trucks, so that is my downfall. Anyway, if you can Just add and skin Vehicles, making a small mod won't be a problem and you can get someone to help you add scirpts like stabilize. But I think the hardest part will be making (if you're going to include this) is the Super Station.

I really wish I had the skills. I am currently trying to move vehicles at the fire stations (it's a wok in progress).

Don't forget the Super House on Baltimore Street. It has bays on two sides of the corner. It would be @ the north east corner of Baltimore and I believe Howard Street. :holdglass:

Don't forget the Super House on Baltimore Street. It has bays on two sides of the corner. It would be @ the north east corner of Baltimore and I believe Howard Street. :holdglass:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the Steadman Station, which houses Engine 23,Rescue 1, Battalion Chief 6, Air Flex 1, Hazmat 1, Medic 1, Medic 22, Medic 23 and the new EMS 2. It's actually on South Eutaw St.

qoubso.jpg

well, can you skin over vehicles, I can for the NYC mod, but my computer won't let me unlock the LA trucks, so that is my downfall. Anyway, if you can Just add and skin Vehicles, making a small mod won't be a problem and you can get someone to help you add scirpts like stabilize. But I think the hardest part will be making (if you're going to include this) is the Super Station.

If you're still wondering how to unlock files, rename the dds files to v3o that you want to reskin, open editor, go to modifications, then unpack files, then c:/ then wherever you installed your 911 FR folder, open that, go to the folder that you renamed the dds to v30 and click it and press unpack. Now you can change the texture :)