chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

31.05.2011 (00:30AM - Norwegian time)

UPDATE!

Due to technical issues this mod is on hold (at least for updates :P) for about a week or so.

Reason:

For some of you, these news are not new. Lately I have been having internet difficulties. Meaning that my connection are mentaly retarded, lagging, turning it self of and on.

It turned for the worst last week, when a dellusional repair man was supposed to fix my connection. Resulting in no connection at all. So I am waiting for a new repair man to fix the network cables in my wall and outside. We are maybe talking fibernet.

However, this will take some time. So I'm sorry for the delay, but then again. It takes time to deliver a masterpiece xD

Stay tuned everybody. When my connection is back, we will pick up the paste and work harder to deliver this mod.

With regards,

chrisblaalid

Chief of staff, and the creator of Norway Mod.

(THE creator and BOSS ;) )

Looks good guys keep it up! i will play this mod, also i have a friend in norway so i've bin there a view times so i know what vehicles they have. Also if you need help with modding ask me, maybe i could help you than!

UPDATE:

I want this post to announce that I am now back online, it means that the project is back in action and BETA Phase 3 has commenced

However, we are looking to expand our BETA team.

We are looking for 5 new BETA testers.

2 with good high experience in this area.

The three others may have moderate experience and high attention to detail.

We are also looking for a new member to the team.

This position is called "File Searcher".

The job assignment is simple. Look over the files, note and report back to chief of staff names of the files that are not needed to run the modification

And the third job opening is a portraiter.

This job by my point of view, sucks... And is ove of the reason why this mod is not yet released :P

This is why I want someone to do it for me :P

Job task: Make the portraits in the game, PS experience is needed. (Don't know what PS is? Don't apply :P )

Ser meget bra ut denne moden, gleder meg :D ser skikkelig realistisk ut. Så regner med du har tatt med Grenrør til brannslangene slik som på L.A mod?

(Looks very good this mode, can not wait :D looks really realistic. So assume you have taken with a fire hose manifold as in the LA mod?)

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!

Today, I got some AWESOME news for you!

The Norway Mod & The Rundefjord have decided to cross theyr flags, to create the ultimate Norwegian mod that exists

The Rundefjord models will now be integrated in the Norway Mod, making the unit selection bigger!

Rundefjord creator Alex03, a man with huge talent has been given a high position in the NoMod System.. Providing this Mod the missing pieces to a huge puzzle!

Other news, the BETA version v.2.4 is under testing, due to technical setbacks such as loss of it connection, I'm back on track. Like ever before ^^

The sad news about this (or I would not call it so sad :P) is that short after release of the new BETA, the cooperation between NoMod and Rundefjord started :P

So the BETA's will not have long to test v.2.4 before v.2.5 comes.. moahaha... However they have been provided with a sneak prieview :P but that one is kind of unplayable :P

An update will follow with more information about what will happen ;) so stay tuned!

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!

Today, I got some AWESOME news for you!

The Norway Mod & The Rundefjord have decided to cross theyr flags, to create the ultimate Norwegian mod that exists

The Rundefjord models will now be integrated in the Norway Mod, making the unit selection bigger!

Rundefjord creator Alex03, a man with huge talent has been given a high position in the NoMod System.. Providing this Mod the missing pieces to a huge puzzle!

Other news, the BETA version v.2.4 is under testing, due to technical setbacks such as loss of it connection, I'm back on track. Like ever before ^^

The sad news about this (or I would not call it so sad :P) is that short after release of the new BETA, the cooperation between NoMod and Rundefjord started :P

So the BETA's will not have long to test v.2.4 before v.2.5 comes.. moahaha... However they have been provided with a sneak prieview :P but that one is kind of unplayable :P

An update will follow with more information about what will happen ;) so stay tuned!

You are a mean boss! haha ;)

Great that i get holiday tomorrow, otherwise I wouldnt be able to test a second of 2.4, I AM GOING TO WORK FAST AND HARD!!!! :D

You are a mean boss! haha ;)

Great that i get holiday tomorrow, otherwise I wouldnt be able to test a second of 2.4, I AM GOING TO WORK FAST AND HARD!!!! :D

To work fast is not the best way to work ;)

But I will recommend you to work hard! In fact i expect you to work all night! :P24/7!!! :P

and if you call me a mean boss once again, I will make up a lie about you so pervertet that even your ancestors would have been embarrassed :P MOAHAHA

Hmm, no one said something to me!! :O But for your information Chris, I'm skinner!

He said he works slow :P maybe he is supposed to tell you :P

You are skinner? Or are you A skinner? :P

Yeah Yeah... I think i need to work hard to ;)

But i will go out in 8 weeks of holidays soon :D

Aftaer that, I am going to play like hell !! :D:schreiben: :schreiben: :schreiben:

Hopefully we have released a finished version by then :P But I doubt the Mod will stop production after the first release... many plans for this one ;)

will be able to board the special unit (such as riot unit) to a normal patrol car?

I am 90% shure that allmost all police units will be able to board a police car... :P

I'll put on the BETA testers to do list for checking .. happy? :P

purely throws

b-stiankopieeqp9.jpg

Acts: BASTIAN, Wittener & Iglheaz

Looks very good BASTIAN, extremly good... one thing tho..

The Luftambulanse uses new colours:

luftambulanse.jpg

HOWEVER!! Even Though the red copter skin is the old colours, the fact is that it is SO GOOD I will use it without doubt! Additional to the yellow one ofc ;)

ey jo, check the rhyme... :D

i have made kjeller, bergen and tiller. that was only in red, Sogndal (Haukåsen) is in yellow (your new colour), i can't know that from home. no, i don't travel week by week to all european countries. :P;)

Looks very good BASTIAN, extremly good... one thing tho..

The Luftambulanse uses new colours:

luftambulanse.jpg

HOWEVER!! Even Though the red copter skin is the old colours, the fact is that it is SO GOOD I will use it without doubt! Additional to the yellow one ofc ;)

Is that LN-OOD too?