emergencylover24

can any one make a new mod for philadelphia

what can you do?

I think nothing really.

i just need help on editing 3d objects like people, houses and vehicles. I also need help on the action buttons to tell things what to do.

i never did a mod before or edited a mod. so i dont really know how to do anything. i can do some things to help.

You don't need help on editing as you can't edit things unless you have permission from owners and you won't create a whole mod out of other people's models, plus you don't need help on editing you need someone to teach you even the slightest basics of creating 3D models which I don't think anyone will be willing to do.

You should go take some time off to learn the basics of 3D modelling, Editing, Scripting, Maps, etc. Creating a mod isn't "that" easy as people seem to make it.

what can you do?

i canb probally make the mod my self but i need alot of help from people.

i just need help on editing 3d objects like people, houses and vehicles. I also need help on the action buttons to tell things what to do.

i never did a mod before or edited a mod. so i dont really know how to do anything. i can do some things to help.

as i see here you write that you can do nothing

Well nobody will do mod for you.Learn at least how to reskin,there are at least 15 free EN cars that you can use in your mod

This is sarcasm, boy

Do you have any idea what sarcasm is? sounds like? Looks like? anything? I really REALLY doubt that.

Plus people taking money to create a mod for something I think is unethical in such game.

Do you have any idea what sarcasm is? sounds like? Looks like? anything? I really REALLY doubt that.

Plus people taking money to create a mod for something I think is unethical in such game.

OMG...

And if I said that I want for mod - a hot night with topicstarter? You would seriously call me homosexual?

Know how to say in Russia? "Keep it simple and people like you"

I can do some things that will help make the mod. I can edit the vehicles. I could do other things if i know how to do it because i dont really know that much stuff about modding.

What do you mean edit the vehicles? If you want a team, you should learn to model or something, people will join your team if they know the mod is actually going to go somewhere and that they wont be doing all of the work.

I will not make other people do it all I will do alot of the work.

Then go read the tutorials, and start learning. You have to take some initiative before any one is going to teach you even the basics. It takes lots of time to try to make a mod. It took the LA Mod years to accomplish what it has. MikeyPIs NY Mod has been worked on for quite some time as well and yet it was based on the LA Mod. My original submod took a few months I think, and that was using the LA Mod has a base. Go get busy and show us something to actually make it worth the time it woudl take to teach you even the basics because thats exactly what your asking. You dont know how to set paths, landing zones(PITA)- and I dont mean for the helicopter, make triggers, make events happen,and the list goes on. Stop wasting your time and other and instead show us/prove to us you can do SOMETHING as it is right now.