RussianRescueR

M-60 Road Mod [ver. 0.2 Beta Released!]

I played with my friend on multiplayer, and since it wasn't a multiplayer map, we had to use the default map.

I think that this mod could be quite interesting in multiplayer, especially if the other emergency services had more to do with the fires.

For example, you could have civilians near the fire, this would involve all 3 main emergency services. Fire, keeping the fire at bay, police, keeping the citizens away from the fire, and EMS, treating the wounded.

This mod has alot of potential to be multiplayer.

I played with my friend on multiplayer, and since it wasn't a multiplayer map, we had to use the default map.

I think that this mod could be quite interesting in multiplayer, especially if the other emergency services had more to do with the fires.

For example, you could have civilians near the fire, this would involve all 3 main emergency services. Fire, keeping the fire at bay, police, keeping the citizens away from the fire, and EMS, treating the wounded.

This mod has alot of potential to be multiplayer.

True.

But i still doubt that anyone will play it on multiplayer, theres nearly none players in the original em4 multiplayer.

But its up to russianrescuer.

True.

But i still doubt that anyone will play it on multiplayer, theres nearly none players in the original em4 multiplayer.

But its up to russianrescuer.

That's why I organise a game with my friend so that we can experiance online play of a mod. It's great fun :)

And I am very surprised by this. We are on the Russian portal regularly get together and play in multiplayer.

We invented a method which allows you to play at the same time 5-6 people, and a considerable variety of game.

As for the mod, then perhaps I'll post a patch with support multiplayer

OK, then I'll do the English version.

But in my opinion: Language of the mod is not that important. But if the Russian language creating difficulties for you, the mod will be on English.

Thanks.

And i don't think it's a major problem, but in the Wegberg mod alot of users doesn't understand how to play properly due to the language.

:)

M-60 Road Mod Ver. 0.3 now available for download!

Features of Version:

• new model: Land Cruiser of Disaster Medicine
  • -add some scripts from Los Angeles Mod
  • -fixed bugs from previous versions (except firefighter plane)
  • -added new events
  • -many minor fixes

Download:

http://narod.ru/disk/53098455001.eab652cb9c914e41cc4b9623fc85d513/M-60%20Road%20Mod%20v.0.3%20EngVersion.zip.html