Guest david4321

would my system supprt this game?

Guest david4321

hi the reason i ask the question is because i have just been disapointed with my recent buy of emergency 2012 as my i went to install in which it did fine but when i come to play it i got a message saying "em2012 not responing" so i went on this website that told you if your system supported the game and it said that my video card was fine apart from no "hardware t&l??

So i was just wondering would the emergency 4 work on my pc - its a dell inspiron 545 intel®core2 DUO CPU E7500 @ 2.93 GHz 2.93 GHz, 300GB memory, 32 bit operating system, intel®G33/31 Express chipset family video card. not sure is u need to know anything else?

It should play the game but you have the crappier intel internal graphic chip that comes on lower end systems usually, it is not the ideal one for gaming but on a game such as this it should be able to do it with minimal lagging.

Any computer can be upgraded to an extent, however I recommend getting it done professionally, since if they mess it up, you get it replaced for free, whereas if you mess it up, you're out a computer.

Lagging is when the game seems like it's dragging, or stalling. Nice smooth gameplay is what we all want, if it gets so it is choppy, slow gameplay, then it's lagging, and you'll wanna drop your settings to something lower until it stops lagging