sigmeister

Blue Light Flashes White

After reinstalling LA Mod 2.0 because of a screen resolution issue, I noticed that the blue lights on police vehicles don't even or barely flash blue. The lights flash white. I have reinstalled the game a 2nd time, and I have even fiddled with the graphic options, but none of these methods solved the problem.

I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to fix this issue. Thank you for your time.

After reinstalling LA Mod 2.0 because of a screen resolution issue, I noticed that the blue lights on police vehicles don't even or barely flash blue. The lights flash white. I have reinstalled the game a 2nd time, and I have even fiddled with the graphic options, but none of these methods solved the problem.

I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to fix this issue. Thank you for your time.

Fix it in the editor.There are many shades of blue,corona 5 is the best choice.

LAmod unless you use light mods are really a washed out shade of blue.

If you don't know how to get in the editor, just download project LED light packages and you'll be seeing blue as it should be seen.

Fix it in the editor.There are many shades of blue,corona 5 is the best choice.

LAmod unless you use light mods are really a washed out shade of blue.

If you don't know how to get in the editor, just download project LED light packages and you'll be seeing blue as it should be seen.

Thank you for responding. I already have installed the LED light packages for a few select units. Is there a method, without using the editor, to make the blue lights more blue?

Thank you for responding. I already have installed the LED light packages for a few select units. Is there a method, without using the editor, to make the blue lights more blue?

As far as I know those are your only 2 choices,you could wear some of those old school red and blue 3d glasses...(joking),see what others have too say.

No, editor is the only way. If you want, load the editor. Go to the top bar and click load modification, then LA Modification 2.0. When it loads, a toolbar should be up called scene editior. Find the vehicle you want in the menu on there and select it. Go to edit properties and a prototype editor will pop up. Click on lights and the light editor will come up. Then do what goog1967 said.

Goodluck