CultziBolzi

|-Pelastajat 3 Espoo-| Espoo finland mod project

lu_pelastuslaitos_logo.gif

LUP( Länsi-Uudenmaan pelastuslaitos) Logo

Espoo modifaction! Happy easter! Esbo Modifaction about emergency vehicles and stuff in Espoo, city in southern Finland. I Planned that the mod is going to include:

New Map!

New Vehicles!

New Personnel!

New Equipment!

New Scripts!

The Mod is completely made by me, and few of my friends.

Thanks for visiting, remember to subscribe to my youtube channel! To get newest videos and stuff

Units:

Espoo 51 - Leppavaara station (5)

espoopelastatatttsdsf.png Espoo 590 - Leppavaara station (5)

post-11211-0-07448200-1302951790_thumb.j

Espoo 593 - Leppavaara station (5)

Espoo 31 - Espoonlahti (3)

Espoo 36 - Espoonlahti (3)

Espoo 390 - Espoonlahti (3)

Espoo 3 - All (all)

Espoo L4 - All (all)

Real Units!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donate to keep me motivated! and i can make more mods, total conversions in future!

Donate here!

DONATE AND TOGHEVER WE CAN FINISH THE FIRST FINLAND MOD!

Donators get VIP and EXTRA for the mod! ;)

TURKU MOD IS NOT DEAD

post-11211-0-86250200-1300796010_thumb.j

First of all, Espoo 41 can start basic drugs and use all kinds of medical stuff, so it is a biiiig step from normal "first aid", so you got that wrong. Secondly, this kind of making models for million towns never leads to anywhere. Dead mod walking.

Thanks for info, im wasnt sure. Im not releasing this mod. Im just making topic so people can see my models, well i made it into wrong section. im making this for myself and for my friends so we can play multiplayer with these units. BTW Are you the "Vähäkylä" from Fireimages? :holdglass:

Hello!

If you need any photos or so, i can fix that since I live in Espoo. :)

Is Turku mod dead???

I really hope you release this mod! (Jeah, i saw your last post, but hoping is allowed, eh?)

I am living in Finland, Kokkola city. I m asking for you that can you send me this mod please then its ready? Because i have waiting every Finland mod alltime and i so leazy waiting for more Finland mods! :D I can play multiplayer too. Please send me PM, if you want to send me this mod when its clear?