Voodoo_Operator

Zmodeler problems

I've been trying to use Zmod 2, but whenever I try to import a v3o file, I either get an error message followed by a crash, or an instant crash. The error message is something along the lines of "invalid command in" with a file name, preceeded by meaningless numbers and letters. (I'd like to put the actual message I got, but now it seems that importing a file immediately crashes the damn thing). I tried changing the graphic settings to every possible configuration, but the same thing always happens.

So does anyone know how to fix this? Or, better yet... does anyone know if there's a v3o filter somewhere out there for Zmod 1.07, which I've been using for years without problems? Thanks!

That happens because the texture is no longer associated with the model file and/or the texture is not with the model anymore.. Usually people set up their models to have the texture and model in the same folder location, if the texture isnt there, it will load the model but show it as white (no texture at all).. This can also happen if you export from zmod without making sure the textures are fully and correctly loaded before you export the model, then the texture sometimes isnt stored as it's proper name... Lastly the name of the texture file being changed without updating it in the model will lead to the model looking for the texture under the original name it was assigned, where it was renamed to something else by you thus it is no longer present... Either load the model in zmod and reassociate the texture, or open the v3o in notepad and change the texture lines to have the correct name in it.