Guest SHERIFF05

Jobs n Stories

Well i am to young to have a job so mine is chores around the house.

One day i was taking the trash outside then i heard a screaching noise and all of a sudden a red sports car hops the curb and comes within feet of me and drives off. Then i ran to get my mom and she went outside to see what happend. we went around the block and found that the sports car had side swiped a parked car, jumping the curb, scraping the curb, loosing a peice of an axle and taking off. eventually we found out that it was a kid that just got his drivers liscence and was scared.

I went to a shooting somewhere in London early one morning, when we arrived CO19 had just rocked up and the RVP was being called forward to the scene. We were the first medics on scene to find the police doing CPR on this lad. He'd been shot numerous times in the back, mostly through the chest. One of the LAS paras got a tube down him while our registrar and paramedic cut thoracostomy holes under his armpits. There was no tension relief so they converted it to a Clamshell Thoracotomy. Opened him up to find his heart was empty and he'd bled out into his abdomen, presumably the descending aorta had been got, never got the PM result for that one.

Guest SHERIFF05
my story

i am a newspaper-boy, so i did the local newspaper in the mail box and a walk to my cycle and my cycle fals over and all my newspaper fallen in a smal pool of water, :(

that was my thrilling story

That sucks.. lol

Went to a truck wreck the other night where one tractor and trailer broke down in the middle of the road and a nother tractor and trailer rear ended it at about 70 mph. The truck that broke down was loaded with 80,000 pounds of cotton. They air lifted the driver that struck the broke down truck.

to see a pic of the truck go to

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.2.1

Job: Children fire fighter

We were holding a training in a cow farm, the building where these cows stand was about 100 meter long, and there was a fire in the beginning of the building. Be'cuz I was the chief, I put one hose whit 2 mann to extinguish the fire, and 2 man to rescue a victim. Because the door didn't wanted to open, I told them so search for a other entrance. They went outside and I was trying to get it open. I banged it, it was very simple, and get the victim out. But when I came outside, our leaders where looking to these 2 guys, who where more than 75 meters away. I shaut them to come back, but what they do is running around the corner, with a couple of leaders pissing in there pants from lauching....

Finally, after a couple of minute, they came bakc and helped to put out the fire.

Moral of the story: Always make a line to new guys so you can't simply call them back

THe mos intresting I've ever been called to wasa suspect barricaded inside his house.

Now you may ask, what's a firefighter/EMT doing inside a hotzone? He had shot his son and taken pictures and thrown them to sheriff's deputies, demanding for someone to come in to save him becausehe regretted it, badly. When I got there it was actually not that bad, but he had barricadd himself in there pretty good, and had music blarring pretty lound, but I digress, as I begged the supervisor in charge to go in because the kid was more then likely critical if not dead. It actually came in handy, after treating his kid he just gave up. Just one more day and something I didn't expect.

Without incident the suspect and child lived, the suspect went to jail for about 30 years and that's the end of that!

Went to a truck wreck the other night where one tractor and trailer broke down in the middle of the road and a nother tractor and trailer rear ended it at about 70 mph. The truck that broke down was loaded with 80,000 pounds of cotton. They air lifted the driver that struck the broke down truck.

to see a pic of the truck go to

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.2.1

Wow, that's pretty bad. We had one very bad accident where a tank truck rolled off of an overpass and into 4 lanes of traffic and caused a very big fire, pretty much destroyed the overpass to where it almost collapsed from the collosial heat. Sadly there were four fatalities. I'll see if I can get a picture of it, we had had a video but our helmet cam had melted when Ric had dropped it. The camera was about $450-530 and was new :wall:

The truck had been carrying kerosene.

[posts merged by Pyrothijs, please use the quote function or edit button next time]

Edited by pyrothijs

O.K. The offical weird call so far has happened yesterday (I had to finish up a shift).

We got a call to meet a park ranger at the park for a possible animal attack.

We get there and there's a USFS truck and our Technical Heavy Rescue Unit parked near a little road. (TRS is like USAR but is for more advanced rescues, and have more powerful tools) The USFS guys are just standing there and TRS is there and are trying to keep a straight face. The USFS guys had responded to a small fire and the rookie had forgotten to close his door... and wouldn't you know it a big cat (I'm not an animal guy so I wouldn't know what it was) was sitting there on the seat... asleep. :mellow:

And I found the news paper artical on the truck over the guard rail, the artical reads as follows...

(No names or locations will be said out of respect for the dead)

"Yesterday the traffic was backed up on the******** an Semi-Truck carrying a large quantity fo a local Texico station lost a tire and went out of control, crashing over a guard rail. The truck and it's cargo landed on three cars and caused more accidents, killing 4 Including ************ ***** *** ****- See page A-8 TRUCK OVER RAIL

I don't have the rest of the page, sorry.