theocd

LA Noire

Ya, there are tons of cases. This is the type of game where its about whats on the way to the end, not about the ending.

And what happens when you complete the campaign -or all the ivestigations or whatever it's called-, is there any tipe of freeplay?

Yes, each different section (traffic, homicide, vice, and arson) each have a free play section. The only differences between them are the street crimes you get and who your partner is. You basically just run around the city looking for the collectibles or responding to the street crimes in each level.

And what happens when you complete the campaign -or all the ivestigations or whatever it's called-, is there any tipe of freeplay?

As far as I can tell no, whilst you are in other story missions you can go back to old desks to replay other cases and occassional dispatch calls crop up but there is no true freeplay or 'quick missions' as far as I know.

The OC-D

As far as I can tell no, whilst you are in other story missions you can go back to old desks to replay other cases and occassional dispatch calls crop up but there is no true freeplay or 'quick missions' as far as I know.The OC-D

There is a freeplay.

Than you need to find somethings.