hcbj1

Dublin mod

Hello Every one i would like someone to make aa Dubline cityu mod Dublin city is in Ireland

I would make one but i do not know how to mod so if someone would to make a Dublin mod i prop be a great suscess

Nobody is going to make a mod for you. If you want one, you should consider learning to do something, like modeling, and start it up yourself, then try to get a team together.

Here is a link to a small Dublin mod that has been released. I don't know if they're still working on it though:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/409-dublin-mod-beta-1/

If you want to start a mod, you should read this.

The best place to start would be trying to learn to model, there is a modelling tutorial here.

If you make a start on the mod, then you will be more likely to get people willing to help because you are showing that you are going to work on the mod as well, instead of just telling other people to do all the work and taking the credit.

erfd: You cant just say that learning to model takes year, people are differend, someone learns fast but for someone, it takes like 2 years, i learned to model cube firetrucks 1 day after i got the modelling program, and next month/week i started using polygons.