pyrothijs

Feuerwehr Bremerhaven Mod

Since the Bremerhaven mod has just been added to the download list and because it is in German I thought it might be worthwile to open a Q&A topic about it.

A huge compliment to the creators of this mod, the realism and new commands are increddible. It's almost like the real deal. :1046275747_biggthumpup: :rolleyes::laugh:

So here's the first question: how do you alarm the emergency doctor's to man the NEF ambulances parked in the north and south of the freeplay map?

[Edit:]

And I already have the answer... I found it at a Geman website. You can alarm the doctors in the two suburbs and the volunteer fire department by right cliking the table next to the station you start with and select the appropriate command. You can send them back by making them get out of the car in front of their house and press the appropriate command at the same table.

[/Edit]

greetings,

PyroThijs

P.s. I know this topic actually belongs in the 'modding projects' section, but I placed it here because I'm not the creator of the mod. I thought that the modding projects section was only intended for mod creators because you can't open a topic directly. So I placed this topic here. This way the mod creator can still make an offical topic in the modding projects section. Sorry for the confusion :Oo .

I get a guy injured ontop of a container at the harbour, how do you rescue him?

I've tried using the Turntable ladder, but no good.

Thanks

Paul

Try using the rescue helicopter. It should be able to pick up the victims with it's 'stretcher on a rope'. The ladder can only be used when the point where you want to install it is marked by a big green dot.

greetings,

Thijs

I would like to know if it is ok to use the cones in the mod for an English mod that i am sort of helping direct.

No idea, you'd have to check the read me to see who designed them and then you'll have to ask his/her permission.

greetz,

Thijs

Hi my question is is there any posts or information on a German to English patch for the Feuerwehr Bremerhaven Modification? Thanks!

I believe that mod is for Emergency 3, and there are none translations for it.

You could try to translate it yourself, using google translate or some thing like that ;)

Guest boeing747
I believe that mod is for Emergency 3, and there are none translations for it.

You could try to translate it yourself, using google translate or some thing like that ;)

Yes, I have the emergency 3 game, and i've done that before with the Notruf California mod! No problem, thank you for your time!