aitor

LA mod and NY submod apart

i'm running 5 different LA Mods to make compatibility packs with other submods and my submods and it running at full experience and without extra bugs.

just be copying the default files into a other map. and it might be usefull to edit e4mod.info to see which mod is which.

i'm running 5 different LA Mods to make compatibility packs with other submods and my submods and it running at full experience and without extra bugs.

just be copying the default files into a other map. and it might be usefull to edit e4mod.info to see which mod is which.

the two e4.mod files are already different, I also have 2 different versions, its just seems complex enough to explain how to install, so adding in the complexity of seperating it from the LA mod seemed a bad idea haha

When installing a mod, the installer looks at the folders, if there is already one with that name, it won't install. When playing it looks at the .info There can be 50 XYZ mod but it's easier if they all have different names. Less trial and error.

It's really simple, about a one minute change to make it work. I have 13 different versions of an unreleased mod installed on my computer, mainly just because I won't delete anything for safety's sake, ie I overwrite an important file and am the last mod holder.

Just follow above mentioned instructions and you'll be fine having a trillion mods (or whatever the space limit your HDD has) installed at once