Bafu

<AverageFrequency value = "1.0" /> ?

Hi,

I'm trying to make some events pop up less. But I don't understand what the <AverageFrequency value = "1.0" />

is in minuts or whatever it is. Some have 2.5 is that 2hour 50min?

Hi!

I understood those values like this!

if it's 1, this event will occur on an average of once per minute, if it's 2.5, it should occur on a average of two and a half times every minute.

But some mods haven't got all events available. For example on the Lamod, i have tried to add the value for car theft to occur more often, tho it's still completely disabled. This is probably because lamod freeplaymap doesn't contain this event.

Hope i helped!

Also keep in mind, if you set it to happen 40 times a minute, it'll just happen a lot more often, not forty times a minute. That'd be rediculous, and you'd lose control.Realistically, it's like once a minute you'll get an event. It just averages the chances of getting it. IE, you're gonan receive a pick pocketting a lot more than a hostage taking, since pickpocketing is like 2.5 and hostage is like 0.8 (If I recall correctly)