RedHawk504

Orange light command

Hi guys i want for the antwerpen mod the option if u press on a command that the orange lights go on like the same way as the blue lights do i need to change the blue light script a little bit and then it only plays the orange lights or can i download it somewhere,

probably thanks :P

LA Mod has one that enables the special lights I think its redirect script that has it in there, as does the floodlights script i believe both do it.

v.EnableSpecialLights(true);

From LA Mod Floodlight script.

LA Mod has one that enables the special lights I think its redirect script that has it in there, as does the floodlights script i believe both do it.

v.EnableSpecialLights(true);

From LA Mod Floodlight script.

So what i do need to do place that line in a script file with the link to icon and its ready? or could u explain it? thanks

Hi guys i want for the antwerpen mod the option if u press on a command that the orange lights go on like the same way as the blue lights do i need to change the blue light script a little bit and then it only plays the orange lights or can i download it somewhere,

probably thanks :P

Orange light as in the traffic advisor lights on the light bar or in the back window? or as in the emergency flashers of the vehicle?

So what i do need to do place that line in a script file with the link to icon and its ready? or could u explain it? thanks

Just use the script as it is, and add the command(s) in the editor. Look at the LA Mod for example.

Orange light as in the traffic advisor lights on the light bar or in the back window? or as in the emergency flashers of the vehicle?

Just use the script as it is, and add the command(s) in the editor. Look at the LA Mod for example.

No ehm that orange light is on the dutch em vehicles but it let see that the emergency services busy are with where they here is a photo (look at the volvo XC70 on the right, thats what i want that as a command) here is the photo dyn008original680180pjp.jpg