7894rmnxj

Unlocking La Models

I assume you are referring to the discussion here: http://forum.emergen...-la-mod-models/ ? Keep it to one topic so we know all the details.

You may need to ask Hoppah directly for help on this. I managed to accomplish tis once but the second time around i had forgot how.

I am having the same trouble... I want to add the CBP blackhawk to the game, amount other units (maybe u could use it too)

This isnt overly difficult to do I just did it to the blackhawk to recall how, what happened is on some models the D-lines have been modified, while the model still works Z2 can't read the format anymore. Here is an example from the blackhawk to show what I mean.

Original:
D,6617,-5533,8621,-2,-246,68,549,853,0,0,0,
Repaired:
D,6617,-5533,8621,-2,-246,68,549,853,0,0,0,0

Follow these steps to do this change quickly and easilly..

1.Unpack the V3O as you normally would any other model.

2.Open the model IN notepad, verify that the D-Lines are missing the 4th 0..

3.Select ALL D-Lines for the model and copy them to the clipboard.

4.Open MS Excel.

5.Paste the D-lines to a new spreadsheet.

6.Under the data Tab find text to columns option; leave "delimited" enabled and press next, On the next one pick "comma" only as the option under the tickboxes.. This will break the text by column using the commas to signify the end of a column.

7. Select a single column that is just a singular 0 and copy it, in my case they came to be column J,K,L...

8. Select the next column over in my case it was M that was empty which I needed to paste my copied column of 0's.

9. Select all the columns for the file, ONLY the columns which contain data, A-M in my case and Copy them.

10. Open a new notepad document and paste the data into it... your result should look like this currently:

D	6617	-5533	8621	-2	-246	68	549	853	0	0	0	0

11. Use the replace button found under edit (or by pressing CTRL+H) and replace " " (tab) with a comma "," and press replace all.

NOTE: You will probrably have to copy the TAB entry from one of the lines because tab is used by the program to do other things.

12. Select all the D-Lines that have now been reformatted correctly, go back to the blackhawk V3O that you still have open on the other notepad and paste over the original D-Lines.

13. Save the V3O.

You are now done the vehicle can be imported and freely modified now.

Notes:

Some vehicles may still NOT open correctly as they have animations created from some time ago which zmod cannot read correctly.