RedHawk504

(releasd)Antwerpen Modification (Releasd V0.1 BETA)

Moderators Note: Link is broken.

Hello guys, first of all this is mod is not mines it's from Artistiquee (you can look for the true in NL Mod topic) this mod is based on several vehicles from the city Antwerpen, maybe for one of you guys is it hard to speak, maybe or maybe not at all.

BETA VERSIE V 0.5

Download LINK : //www.filefactory.com/file/b568b6h/n/Antwerpen_Modification_V0.1_BETA.rar

What shall the beta version contains?

- More than 30 new vehicles from the city Antwerpen

- New Sirens

- Nieuwe freeplaymap (delayed to next version)

- New Units

etc.

THIS IS JUST A BETA VERSION! YOU CAN ALWAYS REPORT BUGS ON THE FORUM AND WE WILL FIX THEM S.A.P. THE NEXT VERSION WILL BE CALLED ANTWERPEN MODIFICATION V 1.0 .THIS IS ONLY A TASTE HOW V 1.0 WILL LOOKSLIKE. HAVE FUN INGAME!

ARTISTIQUEE & FIREFIGHTERSKID & OFFICERMAX

The team exists from 3 people:

OfficerMax: modeller, skinner, uv-mapper, lighter and a little bit scripter

Artistiquee: Skinning

gup: Sirens

FireFightersKid: Blue lights (he's actually from the Be 2 mod but he give us a helping hand

Vehicles

This are not all the screens caus there is more

Model: NNico

Skin: Officermax

Lighbar: OfficerMax

previewsprinterant.png

Model: CCC Mod

Skin: OfficerMax

Lightbar: Rihis

sprinterpreview.png

lightbar Rihis

previewdoktersauto.png

lightbar: OfficerMax

previewvwgolf.png

lightbar: Rihis

t5antwerpenpreview.png

lightbar Rihis

federalepolitiepreview.png

Model: Martijntjuh

lightbar: Original by Rihis edited by OfficerMax

mbategoantwerppreview.png

Model: Lars112

lightbar Rihis

laadbakpreview.png

Model: Iglheaz

lightbar: Standard

previewautoladder.png

Dennis Rapier

Model: OfficerMax

Lightbar: Officermax

dennisrapierprev.png

Ingame Screens

ingamepreviewl.png

Woman got a illness on the sidewalk with dead as result

vrouwonwelgeworden.png

Police is inspecting the area where the woman died

politiezoekplaatsdelict.png

Car fire

autobrandlooptuitdehand.png

Some young boys are doing wierd with fireworks as a house fire as result

oudjaarsdaglooptuitdeha.png

Add some credits to all of the vehicles and you have a nice start. Looking fine so far, but details could get improved alot ;)

Yes i know the credits most of the models are from CCC mod only the Dennis, Mercedes and the laddertruck not the mercedes is from Martijntjuh the dennis if from me and the laddertruck from ehm i dont know exactly anymore ;)

the detail we will improve it in the next versions ;)

Yes i know the credits most of the models are from CCC mod only the Dennis, Mercedes and the laddertruck not the mercedes is from Martijntjuh the dennis if from me and the laddertruck from ehm i dont know exactly anymore ;)

the detail we will improve it in the next versions ;)

Ladder is iglheaz, and you need permission from the authors to use the CCC vehicles in your mod.

Ladder is iglheaz, and you need permission from the authors to use the CCC vehicles in your mod.

CCC mod is free to use with credits right? and thanks for the tip from who that ladder is and i will now add the credits ;)

CCC mod is free to use with credits right? and thanks for the tip from who that ladder is and i will now add the credits ;)

I seem to remember you need permission to use the CCC, although, you're very welcome :-)

EDIT;

Also write the authors. The "CCC mod" is not an author, it's a car pack, you need the names on the authors :-)

i think the CCC as a whole is ok, but if you wanted to change a vehicle and release it you needed to contact the original maker. i am not sure, just thought i remember reading about it somewhere.

Yep, so did I seem to remember Skaihof said something likely.

Yep, so did I seem to remember Skaihof said something likely.

i did see some mods with cars out of the ccc mod but there were no credits in the modification/readme info, i want to make sure i can use it in the mod and i will pm Skaihof (his profiel is registered as guest does that matter or?)

you could also try the german forum too, maybe there is something there about it.

Ok thanks for the answer im gonna look right now, :danke: i also done the siren script (credits xD) Ehum SiSo (is that possible?)

New vehicle is done

The new vehicle of the antwerpen mod is done, i dont know who the author(s) are, its not mine model its skinned etc. by Artistiquee

Its a 2008 Audi Q7 Mug (mug is a fast responding car to accidents or people who are injured etc.)

mugaduiq7preview.png

The Civil Cars Cooperation isn't the author from this cars, read the file for downloading CCC. I cant understand this. :protest:

And what do you mean with lightbar: Standart? I don't know, but where is Standart? It looks like lightbar by squid. Looking at some ReadMe files inside the archives where do you load and write it under each screens - a belgium, ... not understandable...

The Civil Cars Cooperation isn't the author from this cars, read the file for downloading CCC. I cant understand this. :protest:

And what do you mean with lightbar: Standart? I don't know, but where is Standart? It looks like lightbar by squid. Looking at some ReadMe files inside the archives where do you load and write it under each screens - a belgium, ... not understandable...

dont got the readme from the ccc anymore, but about that "Standard" thing i mean that the bluelights already on that ladder truck are while i downloaded it, further i dont get you with " a belgium, ... not understandable..."

I just looked in the Dutch language thread about this mod and saw 2 vehicles that I would like to know more about (their use).

What is the use of the Nissan Navara police pickup (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/10873-antwerpen-mod/page__view__findpost__p__190857 )?

What is the use of the lorry (truck) and trailer and why can it let water out of the tractor unit ( http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/10873-antwerpen-mod/page__view__findpost__p__190832 )?

I just looked in the Dutch language thread about this mod and saw 2 vehicles that I would like to know more about (their use).

What is the use of the Nissan Navara police pickup (http://forum.emergen...post__p__190857 )?

What is the use of the lorry (truck) and trailer and why can it let water out of the tractor unit ( http://forum.emergen...post__p__190832 )?

Just an assumption, but I presume that the lorry can spray water out of the cab for situations where you have things such as hazardous materials spills.

Just an assumption, but I presume that the lorry can spray water out of the cab for situations where you have things such as hazardous materials spills.

yes he's right but we can't make it caus we have no script for spraying water and trailer script and the model ;) the nissan is just a police vehicle the same as the vw golf ;)