firefightergoody

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP MODDING

If you want to model the new trucks, well you are best to go ahead and check Hoppahs Zmodeller 2 tutorials on creating models and editting UVs, that should help with getting started!

Map making is a lot of work, and can't really be taught to a great extent, just learned. Your best bet is to load up a map in the editor and play with it for a bit, just to see how everything works, and what is on a map, see if you can figure out what certain things do, if you can't just Ask here and we can help you.

As for missions, that involves map work and Scripting. That's for the more advanced levels. I'd say work on the first two topics, then missions after once you have a base to build on.

I started 7 years ago reskinning, then I moved to this game and started making minor edits, be it to models or in the editor, then just gradulaly learned and increased my knowledge. Should be able to do well soon if you work at it!

Well at mapping, just fool around in photoshop and try make some maps yourself. You'll learn from every mistake. I'd be happy to tell you how I map, however my way of mapping is really complicated.. You should go in the tutorials section and look at tymad's mapping tutorial. It's the easiest way of mapping.