jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Never didnt know there is 3 ladder in 1 station ;) but im waiting for more about new ladder.. gl :)

There are two here EK1061 and 1063. 1062 is a crane. I have made station 1 with the idea that it can go to little bigger fires at the same time with 2 "chains".

As in case 1: EK101, EK1031, EK1061 and case 2: EK102, EK1032, EK1063 :) If you know what i mean.

Yeaah i get it, i know what you mean.. :happy: but theese new id's are still bit confusing..luckily we got only 2 cars on my deparment.. :holdglass:

I have been taught that the initials come from the areal emergency services as in:

PH Päijät-Häme, EK Etelä-Karjala, PK Pohjois-Karjala and so on, next two numbers marks the stations number as in Päijät-Hämeen Pelastuslaitos first station is number 10 (old 1x) second station is 11 (old 2x), last numbers are still as before:

1 engine, 3 tanker, 4 foam... and so on. Last number marks the amount of vehicles such type.

Few examples:

Ex L14 (Lahti 14), new PH104

Ex J12 (Joensuu 12), new PK102

Ex M132 (Mikkeli 132), new ES1032

Ambulances numbering is different than fire vehicles and i havent yet figured out how it goes there, second number at least seems to be always 3, as in PK236...

We have like Ex T23 and ex T27 are now Lappi 123 and 127.. (Tornio 23 ja 27) ambulances here starts ML531 = Merilappi 531.. :smoke: No idea for theese new numberings.. i know what they mean but no idea, old ones were better.. :stupid: