jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

When i started my career as a young firefighter, we had such an Kontio Sisu as engine. But it is still ugly :)

Will also be. A newer and older one. Don't yet know what for, but will be...

But... I made my mind about engine L22 and it will be a 1989 Scania 93M 280 :)

Keep the ideas coming for more units. I still have station 2 and 3 missing a lot of units and ideas...

What also would be cool. Is a mercedes benz Econic Ladder truck, or a scania ladder truck ;)

Kul job dude!

Are you going to ask permission for Jouha- "script" to added in your mod? (For non-Finnish, it's riot group) I mean, what they has in NL mod, NY mod and stuff..?

Thanks. I'll see about that later. Havent yet wondered any scripting. I'll finish all the models and map before scripting.

Major updates coming up. First the Scania foamtender unit:

post-6542-0-93094900-1315737269.jpg

Note the new unit ID EK104 (Old L14).

The vehicle identification numbers in Finland are changing so i am also at the moment going through changing every unit ID's.

For example L11 (L: Lappeenranta /1: first station /1: engine) --> EK101 (Region: Etelä-Karjala/ 10: first station/ 1: engine).

post-6542-0-66526300-1315737622.jpg

For everyone a big thank you for your comments. After finishing fire units, i'll start making other units. I have made other among these to keep the interest up for myself, but havent finished many of them yet. The 4 finished police cars are shown in post 1. For previous comments, at least Volvo S60R and Toyota Avensis will be found from my police cars :)