Lithium

Deleting unclear "HELP ME!" topics

Dear members,

the last few weeks that I've been around here, I have noticed more and more that some topic titles and posts are not clear. I'd like to give you some examples:

* HELP ME!!!!

* LA MODE BROKE PLZZZZ HELP!

* CTD EVERY TIME!!!

It is so easy to type something else which is more clear! Anyway, these kind of topic titles will not be allowed any more. Our first option is to look in the topic and change its title accordingly. My favourite, and thus an option, is deleting the topic altogether when there has not been an appropriate response given yet (if there is, we'll change the title for future reference). At first, there will be no warnings issued... yet.

Just to make you aware of this. I know that this is not stated in the TOS, but the new rule will be maintained as good as the staff are able... and we are :).

Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay at emergency-planet.com!

Also something you should also do before posting help me topics:

Searching

This message board has an excellent search function. Please use this tool to look for topics and posts that might answer your question before you start a new thread on your own. The chances are high that a person had a similar question before. The advantages are a) you might get a faster answer and b) this will also avoid that the same questions are asked over and over again.

It's rule six, and it's a pretty good suggestion, considering I've counted about 10 or more CTD topics in the help section sometimes

Also something you should also do before posting help me topics:

Searching

This message board has an excellent search function. Please use this tool to look for topics and posts that might answer your question before you start a new thread on your own. The chances are high that a person had a similar question before. The advantages are a) you might get a faster answer and b) this will also avoid that the same questions are asked over and over again.

It's rule six, and it's a pretty good suggestion, considering I've counted about 10 or more CTD topics in the help section sometimes

I know I am new here and should not say a word, However OMG! Yes search feature is excellent! There is way to many repeat posts. If your to lazy to search then scroll through all the posts. There is a lot of interesting content here. You might just get an answer to a question you do not have yet.