soulbody

Private Mod: LA Winterberg Mode

For Personal Usage i'm going to work on a dispatch center on the LA Freeplay Map, like in the Winterberg Mod. Cause i do not own any permission from the makers i can't release even when i should be ready but i can share you status updates and screens for a bit of sharement. Follow it when you like, look further when you don't like it.

excl.gifUnder Constructionexcl.gif

what is rts?

Rescue Trainer Simulator, its an advanced mod based only on medical runs. You get two ambulances, and a fly car. You get a page of where the call is but you have to use a map to find the address because it does not show up on the mini map. Then you have to execute CPR by actually doing 15 compressions and 2 breaths(I believe - its not standard protocol, I know), you have to administer drugs and have a few different emergency cases with the drugs in them One case will have a white stripe for say breathing meds, while a blue case stripe is for say pain, and so on.