Guest Firefighter18256

Car accidents/hazmat

Guest Firefighter18256

i been trying this for like 3 years lol i still havent figured it out. only thing i found out how to do in 3 years is how to change the minimap,change singel play maps to multiplayer an how to remove an add bulidings

if some one could show me the basics on how to like add hazmat or car accidents or roads or scripting then i prob do the rest just need to know how to start these things an were to look

the map that im using has no hazmat or car accidents on it for some rezen any bright ideas?

does the hazmat or car accidents require scripting?

First of all, the word is reason. Rezen is not a work.

And your lucky I am helping you in the first place after your smart ass remarks in the past and pming me some stupid question the other day. You want to make smart ass remarks like "any bright ideas" Im done helping you. You consitnstley have smart ass remarks when I do try to help you so give me any reason to bother helping you.

Guest Firefighter18256

First of all, the word is reason. Rezen is not a work.

And your lucky I am helping you in the first place after your smart ass remarks in the past and pming me some stupid question the other day. You want to make smart ass remarks like "any bright ideas" Im done helping you. You consitnstley have smart ass remarks when I do try to help you so give me any reason to bother helping you.

you mean Rezen is not a word? :)

cause your like one only active person on these forums that i seen that knows what they are doing an your a nice but rude person lol

plzzzzzzzzzz help

I need help with an accident I'm trying to put in. I named the car. Ccard_50 and the person ccarp_50a, but when I start the game the injured person is lying in the road (no car or skid marks I put in). Can you tell me what I have to do?