Pumper42

help with mini map

I have made a brand new map from the grid however when i tried it for the first time the mini map scale was way off. Moving from one side of the screen to the other was moving the cursor from one side of the mini map to right out of side any help would be appreciated.

Well victor It's nothing overly fancy, I have not fiqured out how to make the same floors that are in the original maps and I'm sure it will only recieve critisism because It's made from tiles which I have made. So you have basic roads grass and concrete in a grid like pattern(which I personally like). It is as big a map as you can make. It has 5 fire stations one that doubles as an ambulance station. A fairly tight packed downtown core and some quite little suburbs. Most of the building are open as I like to run medical calls and interior firefighting, the larger buildings have stand pipes so you can attack with hose inside instead of extinguishers. It's not 100% complete but give me a day or two to tidy it up a little and I'll send you a copy and you can let me know if anyone else might like to give it a try. LIKE I SAY IT'S NOT THE BEST THING TO HIT THE SITE SINCE LA MOD BY HOPPAH! However it's just a change of pace.

Guest victor02
Well victor It's nothing overly fancy, I have not fiqured out how to make the same floors that are in the original maps and I'm sure it will only recieve critisism because It's made from tiles which I have made. So you have basic roads grass and concrete in a grid like pattern(which I personally like). It is as big a map as you can make. It has 5 fire stations one that doubles as an ambulance station. A fairly tight packed downtown core and some quite little suburbs. Most of the building are open as I like to run medical calls and interior firefighting, the larger buildings have stand pipes so you can attack with hose inside instead of extinguishers. It's not 100% complete but give me a day or two to tidy it up a little and I'll send you a copy and you can let me know if anyone else might like to give it a try. LIKE I SAY IT'S NOT THE BEST THING TO HIT THE SITE SINCE LA MOD BY HOPPAH! However it's just a change of pace.

Looks good to me ! Just Send me a PrivateMessage or an E-Mail when it will be ready ! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hey Victor sorry I kind of left you hanging however believe it or not the next fire district over actually had an arsonist setting church fires so I have been quite busy with that however I had too many bugs with that map and started a new one and am about 80% done I will however have to send it as a mod due to the changes and tiles I have made. But I didn't leave ya hanging. That picture under my name is actually one of the pics of one of the fires taken by my brother in law.

Cheers.

Pumper42