matte31

Swedish mod [STATUS-STOPPED]

Is this mod intresting for you?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is this mod intresting?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

I don't know why people don't release their current work and make it "open source", then other people can help out and together we create one of the most awsome mods ever?! Usually people create a mod and then people have to wait years before it's getting out, I am not saying I demand you to make any mods, but the fact that you brief of with a mod in early 2010 and one year later it's still not complete.

I don't know why people don't release their current work and make it "open source", then other people can help out and together we create one of the most awsome mods ever?! Usually people create a mod and then people have to wait years before it's getting out, I am not saying I demand you to make any mods, but the fact that you brief of with a mod in early 2010 and one year later it's still not complete.

Yup, im in charge so i pick to release it when its done.

Just as Magnus malte said, its better to release a whole mod than a not done one!

And the New york mod have actually been in work for 2 years now so..

/matte

Yup, im in charge so i pick to release it when its done.

Just as Magnus malte said, its better to release a whole mod than a not done one!

And the New york mod have actually been in work for 2 years now so..

/matte

You seem to not understand what "open source" means. It's a never-finishing project which let other people help out and contribute to your modification. It will make the progress work alot faster and more people would use the game. So just because NY:MOD used 2years you are going to do the same? Why not be the better part here?

Well well, it's your mod. This was just a suggestion which in reality works alot better, if you need proof go ask google dev's or any other dev who is using sourceforge etc.

You seem to not understand what "open source" means. It's a never-finishing project which let other people help out and contribute to your modification. It will make the progress work alot faster and more people would use the game. So just because NY:MOD used 2years you are going to do the same? Why not be the better part here?

Well well, it's your mod. This was just a suggestion which in reality works alot better, if you need proof go ask google dev's or any other dev who is using sourceforge etc.

I understand exactly what it means.

BUT this is MY project and I want to finish it MYSELF.

And this is not what you calling a never finish project, this project will be finished, its just about time.

Besides that im working for free so i can take as long as i want.

Poeples there will "make" on it so, will not make it like it should be and maybe bad moddelers and so also will help so we have a big proplem...

Fact the game is destroyed think over it before you write ... :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Ok, you don't know shit about open source. Haha!

A OS admin have to accept all the contributions made by other members. Basically other people do the work for the admin, then he includes the projected files if thinks it's fitting. So the "Think over it before you write" don't apply to me as I sure know what I am talking about.

Well, I am not trying to force you. Just telling you that it's lame for a mod to take 2years unless it's a whole new "LA:MOD" category.

Ok, you don't know shit about open source. Haha!

A OS admin have to accept all the contributions made by other members. Basically other people do the work for the admin, then he includes the projected files if thinks it's fitting. So the "Think over it before you write" don't apply to me as I sure know what I am talking about.

Well, I am not trying to force you. Just telling you that it's lame for a mod to take 2years unless it's a whole new "LA:MOD" category.

Well then, go make your own mod if you think its so easy.

You really think that a modder have all time to work on the mod but thats wrong. It can take time accept that or leave.

Well then, go make your own mod if you think its so easy.

You really think that a modder have all time to work on the mod but thats wrong. It can take time accept that or leave.

You are talking against yourself, if you're saying that modders don't have time to do everything on their own. Then why don't they accept help from the community to make a good mod together?

There is too much "I want power" people here, only reason I am kinda arguing here is because 90% of the mods are cancelled due to the mod-owner not beeing able to handle the huge amount of work that is put on him. And I really would like to see this mod come out, but have a feeling that if it takes over 2 years to make it, it won't be at all.

And I have made my mods in the past, made everything from new vehicles to custom roadtraffic stop scripts. And it sure as hell did not take me 2 years, do you know why? Because I did not refuse or get agressive towards those who offered help.

Anyway, I won't argue anymore. I've said whats on my mind and I intend to let this be the last word from my part at least.

Good luck modding.

You are talking against yourself, if you're saying that modders don't have time to do everything on their own. Then why don't they accept help from the community to make a good mod together?

There is too much "I want power" people here, only reason I am kinda arguing here is because 90% of the mods are cancelled due to the mod-owner not beeing able to handle the huge amount of work that is put on him. And I really would like to see this mod come out, but have a feeling that if it takes over 2 years to make it, it won't be at all.

And I have made my mods in the past, made everything from new vehicles to custom roadtraffic stop scripts. And it sure as hell did not take me 2 years, do you know why? Because I did not refuse or get agressive towards those who offered help.

Anyway, I won't argue anymore. I've said whats on my mind and I intend to let this be the last word from my part at least.

Good luck modding.

I accept help, but i dont want everyone on this community to help, i pick specific people to help me myself.

And as you see this mod is soon complete its on 96% so it will be released, then about your mods, show me something of your work or else you trolling.

/ have a nice day