Is this mod intresting for you?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is this mod intresting?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

have you checked the elements?

erhm... oh Im blank on what to call things now :P

I know you can mark them with x'es and dots... and one of them are fire i Think...

If ANYONE else knows this, feel free to jump in :P

EDIT:

It is hard to explain, but so easy to do :P

but remember, the smallest detail will mess it up... a missplaced < or a / can easily make the vehicle never work..

Yup i have putted the (x) on fire, i followed the same as the original MTW on the T5 etc.

I will overlook the specs etc some more times, thanks for the support that shows atleast someone cares :)

EDIT: Every police car work now!

Just a fire truck and sirens for PD and its done.

Yup i have putted the (x) on fire, i followed the same as the original MTW on the T5 etc.

I will overlook the specs etc some more times, thanks for the support that shows atleast someone cares :)

EDIT: Every police car work now!

Just a fire truck and sirens for PD and its done.

Good Job, what was wrong actually?

Good Job, what was wrong actually?

I cant really answer that myself, but i maked a new folder for every vehicle that wasnt in the game and 'voila' the cars worked :D

Awesome well done :D

Thank you Foleby!

EDIT: Script fixed, will send beta version to my tester Foleby94. (just some minor fixes before)

Guest Maaskon

Hej! Kommer denna mod komma ut? Ser att det snackats ett tag om den på forumet och att den snart är klar. Vore intressant att veta om det kommer en svensk mod eller inte. Tack på förhand

Hej! Kommer denna mod komma ut? Ser att det snackats ett tag om den på forumet och att den snart är klar. Vore intressant att veta om det kommer en svensk mod eller inte. Tack på förhand

Swe: Jag är ledsen, men endast engelska på detta forum. Moderatorerna är farliga! :P Hjälper till här med en översättning så att de inte kan klaga :D

En: I am sorry, but only English on this Forum. The moderators are dangerous. :P I'll help you out with a translation here so that no one will whine. :D

Translation of the original text:

Hello! Will this mod come out? I've seen that it has been talked about on the forum and that it's almost done. It would be nice to know if there is a Swedish mod coming or not. Thanks in advance!

Swe: Jag är ledsen, men endast engelska på detta forum. Moderatorerna är farliga! :P Hjälper till här med en översättning så att de inte kan klaga :D

En: I am sorry, but only English on this Forum. The moderators are dangerous. :P I'll help you out with a translation here so that no one will whine. :D

Translation of the original text:

Hello! Will this mod come out? I've seen that it has been talked about on the forum and that it's almost done. It would be nice to know if there is a Swedish mod coming or not. Thanks in advance!

It is a good thing that you are from sweden, and can help him out ^^ way to go Xandy ;)