Guest Oic_Napster

Cant load LA Mod after disk clean up and defrag

Guest Oic_Napster

Hi all,

Have had the game going for a few weeks now no problem at all, decided tonight that the computer needed a clean out so, disk cleanup it was and a defrag.

Went to play the game again, and only the EM4 came up not the LA mod even after clicking on the LA icon.

Have re-installed the game and still nothing happens.

Can anyone or has anyone else has this issue and can direct me in the right location in how to fix it.

Cheers

OIC_Napster

Guest Oic_Napster

Yeah i hit the setup button and it was all working fine before the defrag and clean up. But now only the EM4 will load not the mod, tried it both ways with the mod launcher and also in the game tried to load it via that still nothing.

very strange

Guest Oic_Napster

Ok heres's what ive done.

Last few days the game was working fine LA mod and all.

I decided to do a disk clean up and disk defrag.

Once that finished, i went to play the game again and EM4 loads when i hit the EM4 icon on my desktop no problem.

When i want to play the LA Mod the EM4 game loads BUT the LA mod doesnt appear on top of the main screen under the emergency 4 name in the main menu, i also cant find the forest fire in the campain. The campains start from number 11 and down to 20.

Ive tried to load it both was inc the modlauncher but in the mod launcher i cant find a file to launch it just comes upo with all folders no .exe. file to run.

i have reinstalled both the game and the mod but still i cant get the mod to load.

I hope this clears up what im doing but its just strange.

OIC

Guest emergency captain

I'd say to re-install the game, and re-download the mod. Hope that helps! :blush:

Just read your post :unsure:. Anyway, I'd say to try it again and this time take it completly off, restart and download both the mod and the game. Not sure abput the mission thing though. In the mod, it should go from 1-30. :gruebel:

Edited by emergency captain

Guest Oic_Napster

Bit of an update,

ok so i uninstalled everything, cleaned out registry. reinstall the game and the mod, when u hover over campain it says the la mod give u exciting new maps etc etc, when u click the campain buttin it comes up with game: 11-23

anymore info???

OIC

Guest Oic_Napster

Hi all,

Well after many swear words etc I finally fixed my problem.

I going I have a extra folder on the desktop with the game files in it aswel. So I thought I'd try and delete, reinstall and see how it went

Well it worked I now have all the maps and happy times

Thaks to all that posted

Kind regs

Oic