Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

according to the stuff on NYCfire.net the total units on the call should have been:

10-76:High-rise building fire (Response of 5 engines, 5 ladders, 4 battalion chiefs, 1 deputy, 1 rescue, Mask Service Unit, Hi-Rise Unit, Field Comm Unit, a Squad, a Tactical Support unit, a RAC unit, the Special Operations battalion chief, the Safety Operating battalion chief, a safety officer, and a lobby control unit.)

or

10-77:High-rise multiple dwelling fire (Response of 5 engines, 5 ladders, 3 battalion chiefs, 1 deputy, 1 rescue, 1 squad, the Special Operations battalion chief, a safety officer, Field Comm unit, and the Safety Operating battalion chief.)

The update I've been waiting to post, finally able to upload the private beta after endless internet issues. So everyone on the team (will have been emailed by now) should expect it soon.

We're also contemplating adding L4 E54 company. Central Park is also being re-worked, already looks beta but hoping for better yet.

The major bugs fixed, and new stuff added, generally all is good.

However realistically I can't see us getting beta finished and then addressing issues, finalizing and uploading before the predicted release of 16th December. So stay tuned to see if that is amended or whatever.

But yeah this forum has gone pretty quiet, so lets get that buzz back, cos I'm sure as hell pleased with the version I have so far :D

Dyson

xx

For some reason problems always arise when there is a deadline to be met. Same goes for school haha. :cool:

Also, would it be possible to set up the siren to only come on if the vehicle gets close to traffic? This is how its done in the original Emergency 4 game; I think it adds some realism.

Will be off map units..

BETA testing is currently underway, no CTD so far. Few bugs but most removed by know :)

Ps just got this event in game so thought I'd share.

Call- Unknown Fire in Upper East. Battalion 1, Engine 10, Ladder 10 (F.A.S.T.) Ladder 4,

Call came in next to Radio City.

post-12838-0-73074200-1323791350.jpg

Looking good! Thoroughly enjoying watching this thread for the updates. I wanted to see HAZMAT 1 and I'd love to see HAZ-TEC Ambulances but, hell, its your mod and the use of the Squad is a good idea, saves it from being just another Engine.

The OC-D