Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I've placed a police"do-not-cross" line and i crashed to desktop immedeadly, i could only get it with the swat guy.. no nypd.

EDIT: oops, this bug already submitted, hope you fix it and the post above me.

I noticed this and also LAFD HAZMAT can't get out from the fs

How did you do it?

I have a fealing when I was updating the archives in the .rar file before uploading this morning it did not properly update, so a few files are missing, the didgy looking car should be PAPD and the crime scene tape was fixed, I'll patch when I get home, its just literally 3 files and some prototypes, sorry guys :(

Ugh, i called a ambulance from, i dont know where from some of the stations.. And it had 4 guys with stretcher instead of 2 and 1 emt >.< and also another ambulance at another station only had a stretcher guy.. Check this through man :(

Looking good,

I found some error at the start.

FS 1 (by water) The friemen are outside and in the road. Leader Truck is all white.

All the FS take a long time to come out and go to a call.

The police cars that are on the map at the start. We we use them, ( when you click on them you do not get the box to move them)or are unable to use.

post-6781-0-01739900-1293318096.jpg

I like winter map, thanks for your work!

But so many bugs weren't fixed since the previous version....\

As far as concerned ladder skin, you have an error in dds file

Glad you've managed to reduce file volume from 950 to 400 mb.

Hope you'll be able to fix police strip script.

Go on, man. Merry X-mas!

Thats what I think too, haven't had any issues with units from the the spawns

Actually I got the same error sometimes when I try to send back the engine to station two. I have read through your list of bugs and certainly didn't make the mistake of trying to send an off map rig to the station.

your ladders are white because you didnt paste it right or you miss paste the skin part for the ladder as for the search and rescue car i just went into the editor and deleted it cause i dont see the use of it being in the middle of no where if you want to fix it copy and paste the prototypes and if still doesnt work i dunno what to do same for the ambulance and if you have white ambulance so do I.

Man this is such a great submod! Thank you for making things like this! I had to go inside of a an apartment building to put out the fire and I had like 10 guys just sitting outside looking like they're talking to each other like the real thing! Once again, thank you! :laugh:

In terms of installing this, do I just install the LA Mod 2.0 in the place where my original 'LA Mod 2.0 folder is? Where does the 'Map' folder go?

Sorry, if I missed where this has already been addressed.

I just simply replaced/backed up the original 'LA Mod 2.0' folder and replaced it with the new one from Dyson.

Launched application and it crashed to the desktop. It occured right after the it reached 100% on loading just before opening up to game. Darn! So not sure where to go from here...

Any help with my logfile that is attached....

logfile.txt

Found the problem... I did not include the 'Map' folder. This folder needs to placed inside the LA Mod 2.0 folder.

The mod is definitely a good start but not as "ready" as I would like. Lots of tweaks needed and the bugs as mentioned in earlier posts. But it does leave quite a bit to do - great map.

I have a fealing when I was updating the archives in the .rar file before uploading this morning it did not properly update, so a few files are missing, the didgy looking car should be PAPD and the crime scene tape was fixed, I'll patch when I get home, its just literally 3 files and some prototypes, sorry guys :(

Files that are missing will upload them separately or the entire archive will upload it again?

@heyjoojoo double posts are not allowed

Guest egghead935677

Hi Dyson, i am currently having problems downloading version 2.3 at the moment. The link on the first page of the submod takes me to the website, no problem there. I downlaod the file and when it gets to 100% and completes the download the box just disappears. From this point nothing seems to happen. Just wondering if you could help me out on this? :)

Man this is such a great submod! Thank you for making things like this! I had to go inside of a an apartment building to put out the fire and I had like 10 guys just sitting outside looking like they're talking to each other like the real thing! Once again, thank you! :laugh:

Thanks man it's a;ways good to hear some positives when all you get is bug reports holdglass.gif

Files that are missing will upload them separately or the entire archive will upload it again?

@heyjoojoo double posts are not allowed

Yeah I'll upload just the protos and the files so they can just be dropped into the mod folder ;)

Hi Dyson, i am currently having problems downloading version 2.3 at the moment. The link on the first page of the submod takes me to the website, no problem there. I downlaod the file and when it gets to 100% and completes the download the box just disappears. From this point nothing seems to happen. Just wondering if you could help me out on this? :)

You have to open your download folder and extract the files, its not a .exe application like most programs its just the files ;)

As for crashes and map folder issues, if installed correctly there should be no crashes (that I am aware of) but if you don't install the map yeah it will crash, as for the map folder 'where do i install it' seriously? Not being harsh, but in the mod folder there is a 'maps' folder, so perhaps it should go there? :)

Hope I've covered everything, the ladder issue I don't know why that is, my testers did not report it and I haven't had it so it must be something on your end.

Patch will follow tonight/tomorrow Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dyson

x

The mod is working ok for me. My crime tape works for me,and the ladder is in its proper color.

But,idk if it is just me,but for engine 2 (the one by the stadium) to go back, it has to be near it. And the other thing and it might just be me as well is that I got an earthquake and basically every building in the city caught fire.

I also messed around with the stations for the problem with the hazmat and USAR thing and yea.. I failed at finding something because it happens with every vehicle I put there.