Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I don't think I'm ever going to get this downloaded haha. Every single time I download it, I accidentally close my download window and then I can't download it again until my time limit is up.

Megaupload or Rapidshare is much better for file hosting.

Vehicles return sta 1 dont park correctly. Sta 2 ladder truck is sideways, so I cant move that or the eng, makes sta 2 not usable at all when game starts up.

USAR FF are cubes

Police car issue as above

Don't use the 4x4 submod with this mod.

That should fix the ladder being sideways and the vehicles not parking correctly

Guest 112quin

Hello,

as far as i can see you are making a great (sub)mod! keep up the good work.

The only problem i have is the installing, can some one explain me step by step what to do exactly cause it's not working for me. I used the installer and selected Emergency 4, (i ran it as an administrator) then it says some files are missing.

I'm not really advanced with those cumputer things...

Hello,

The only problem i have is the installing, can some one explain me step by step what to do exactly cause it's not working for me. I used the installer and selected Emergency 4, (i ran it as an administrator) then it says some files are missing.

Once you've downloaded it, unzip the files manually from the folder Resources. Copy files from folder Los Angeles Mod v2.0 NY and paste into already installed foder of the Los Angeles Mod and replace all files. Good luck.

Hello,

Your probably missing the file needed for the installer to run. There should be a resources folder, an installer, and another file in there. What I did was I just ran the installer under custom not under any versions and installed it to my Mods folder. Then I copied the files form that folder to a fresh copy of the LA mod 2.0 and overwrote everything. I have not loaded the mod yet so before you do what I say, I would wait until I see if it loads right haha but it should.

Dyson: I'm still working on the hosting. I'm running into some problems getting it uploaded so I contacted the other moderator who built the system to see what's going on. He should get back to me here shortly and I'll see if I can get ya a faster download speed.

Well here's the deal, due to the fact that so many of you had problems with version 1, I decided to give you a carbon copy of my work, nothing left out that could cause it to crash, so any of these bugs must be at your end, unless I have acknowledged them, patch 2.2 will be coming next week :)

x

My suggestion would be to HOLD off on releasing things that are not ready to be released... Get proper testers to actually go through and INFORM you of not only what bugs exist, but how they created them in order to replicate/repair them.. It seems this submod has alotta people onboard but very few on the same page at any given time, that makes for the types of bugs I've seen reported on the past two pages... Synchronize your work you'll have less problems with it, as a general rule you don't have 20 ver of the mod floating about, that's what causes these issues...

right, so im hoping i dont get warned for this, but looking at this thread no one has got it working yet, i have downloaded it, it took forever but have not attempted to install it yet, i love the fact you spent time doing this mod, however is it best to NOT install this and wait until you release a patch for it?

Or is the whole thing useless and i will need to re-download it all again when fixed?

Why do you think you would get warned for that? If i were you i would wait until Dyson releases the patch before doing anything, But go ahead and install it and see what your result is. In my opinion we released it too early

The map will be patched in like 10 mins and then there should only be minor bugs, if you still experience missing models you've done something wrong or combined mods.

woop woop, i dint know i was repeating a question hence thinking i might get warned, but i just couldnt make sense of it lol

Dyson, dont mean to distract you from your work, but should i go ahead with the install of the old version n then patch or.......your going to make a whole new download???

ps - thanks for this mod