TROOPER05

There is hope for XBOX

For about 13 years now i have been working on a concept idea for a law enforcement simulation game. Realistic approach. As real as it can get. NOT like worlds wildest police chases, or need for speed, or even with the nonsense that GTA has in their games. I will be talking with new developers coming late this year. I cannot go into details about the depths of the game, however EMS & FIRE will be a secondary approach with law enforcement as the primary line of direction. Some of you may remember my somewhat recent submission to E.A. who told me there was not a market for that item. Yet i look at all the custom mods for ARMA GTA IV (pc) Emergency and so on. and they say there isnt a market....

Oh well.. Wish me luck guys - - - Any small list of items you would like to see in the game will be appreciated and noted.

The goal is for 100% REALISM... Like it or not..

TROOPER

First meetings are in Oct this year

This will be a CONSOLE based game most likely for 360 and possibly NATAL when it comes out. also PS3 with TONS of downloadable content.

Edited by TROOPER05

@Xplorer: When you want to play a cop, you must assume that you can die in one shot, that's totally normal IMO.

I dont see GTA IV Cops dieing in one hit unless its a head shot.

I think the 1 shot death thing you shouldnt be worried about - i took into account playability...

Well no offense but then its not 100% realistic if playability is a factor. Not saying its a bad thing, just saying.

100% Realisim! Oh boy!

!New Objective! Remain at stake out for five hours, take pictures of any suspicious activity.

!Objective complete!

!New Objective! Listen to person bitch about speeding ticket.

!Objective failed! No innocent person may be shot at, mission over.

!New objective! Fill patrol car with gas.

!Warning! Do not activate cell phone in pumping station, doing so will result in immediate mission termination.

!New objective! Patrol

!New side mission - Speeding ticket!

!New side mission - Check for drugs!

!New side mission - Drink coffee!

!New side mission - Eat doughnut!

!New side mission - Direct traffic!

!Objective opportunity goes away in 8 hours!

!New Objective! File paperwork!

!New side mission - Drink coffee!

!New side mission - Go home!

Epic game idea!

No just kidding trooper, if I had an X-Box I'd get it. But I only play PC.

Guest emergency captain

I paly xbox. Anyone, my gamertag is SWAT Killer501. I have sent several emails to rockstar games aout a firefighting game for the 360. Not one reply yet.

LOL @ Gerard...

I would LOVE to clear up some of the speculation but until I have fully submitted the documents I will not be able to release some more info.

However the game will have a PLAYABILITY factor. When I stated 100% REALISM, i meant on the basis of not what Hollywood or Rockstar or EA or any other developer has depicted law enforcement, rather it will involve a REALISTIC type approach to law enforcement. The game will feature different modes of operation to fulfill all styles of gameplay. Sort of like Instant Action, Realism & Custom - Where you could activate certain variables or deactivate others to increase or decrease calls for service. And of course Online Multiplayer / co-op

Trooper

That sounds much better. I love deer hunting, for example, but the games from Cabela's are to realistic. You might get in a tree stand or be sitting some where for like 10 minuets before a deer shows up. I dont mind sitting in a tree stand in freezing weather waiting for a deer, but when I am relaxing at home playing the game I dont want to be sitting here for 30 minuets waiting for a damn deer to cross my path.

That sounds much better. I love deer hunting, for example, but the games from Cabela's are to realistic. You might get in a tree stand or be sitting some where for like 10 minuets before a deer shows up. I dont mind sitting in a tree stand in freezing weather waiting for a deer, but when I am relaxing at home playing the game I dont want to be sitting here for 30 minuets waiting for a damn deer to cross my path.

+1 for xplorer