saxguitar

Graphics Issues

Almost everytime I play Emergency 4, the LA mod specifically I end because of graphics issues. The problem is that certain models and vehicles become a brighter color along a certain point. Also the map becomes brighter throughout, or portions of the squares which make up the map become fully or portionally messed up.

This does not happen if I use the plain old emergency 4 game, and if I am to scroll of a vehicle which normally highlights it you can see that while highlighted the color ir normal for how it would be if there were no issue.

I have watched numerous videos of people playing this modification and it appears there game runs much more smoothly than mine. Another issue is the rotating example of each vehicle in the vehicle selection screen, which in my case is always a plain white.

I have reinstalled both the game and mod before, whihc does not solve anything.

The main problem I want to get rid of is the graphic change while playing, but in general I would like it to run as smoothly as it appears to for other people.

I will try to captures some photos of the issues when I play later.

Photos will help, so try and get them as soon as you can.

Also can you post a DXDiag.

I also have the white quare that should have a rotating vehicle, and I have reinstalled many times without fixing the problem. I think it is realted to the graphics card my newer laptop, as I am able to see the rotating picture on my old laptop which had a Nvidia card.

Have you tried lowering the game detail levels? That might help to make the game run smoother?

I don't know if this is the right file but this may help.

I will try to get photos later tonight of the specifics. It is not that I'm getting a white object instead of the model, but the model is partially brighter in places making it seems like its failing or something.

It happened and I was on almost minimum setting.

I know it appears to be fine, but the lighting has greatly increased above what it originally was and often is not as "clean" as it is on the above picture.

It often is triangle shaped leaving half the original color half brightened

================================================================================

================================================================================

Solved all problems with a new gaphics card...w000t

logfile.txt

post-900-009487900 1281396228.jpg

post-900-016004200 1281396741.jpg