looneyboy714

British mods

Guest scoobyandy
Ok Will Start today

Admin Please Change Topic Title To West Mercia Mod

Excellent, if i can help in any way let me know, i have only just got emegency 3 about a week ago. so modding still hard for me. not really had a go with it but am willing to help in what way i can getting you normal pics of fire/police/amb ect

Guest jumbojet380

:rolleyes:

GREAT IDEA

-- one suggestion --

Could u only reskin the original vehicles rather than adding new vehicles

PLEASE

thank-you :happy:

:1046275747_biggthumpup: :1046275747_biggthumpup:

---

for this mod can you reskin / replace ALL vehicles please ??

Guest scoobyandy

I love the new vehicles, they look loads better than originals, Why dont you like new ones only the originals?

They look better, especailly when modding a area which use certain vehicles and would not look as reallistic in the wrong design shape.

Guest jumbojet380
I love the new vehicles, they look loads better than originals, Why dont you like new ones only the originals?

They look better, especailly when modding a area which use certain vehicles and would not look as reallistic in the wrong design shape.

because most of the time you cant call new models in the game !

i prefer re-skined mods as they work better

!

Some vechicle ideas

engenieer - RESIGN INTO - Hato vehicle

I really like the idea of you making a mercedes vehicle. It looks really cool. Will you be making any special equipment for the vehicles (Baricades, cones, special weapons etc.)? This mod looks like it will be really cool. Will definitely download!

Guest scoobyandy

yeah totally agree, look excellent, cant belive how fat you made those to fire engines, and agree with adding signs and cones that would give such a massive touch of realisum

looneyboy,

would it be possible for you to send me some models of say a crown vic? I really want to make a couple of vehicles for my local police but I have no Idea on how to use zmodeler2, or anythin I have. Could you help me or pm me? Thanks. Also, you should use like a mobile command unit for your polce force, so like the la mod fire chief and police supervisor, it can call all arrived units and even call some from the base to arrive on scene, but yea, that would be really cool. Good luck with the mod and if you need a tester just PM me or say it on the forum. Thanks!

Regards,

Shane

Guest Bruce563

looneyboy714 if you are still wanting to make mods, would you be able to make a mod of Kent/Maidstone please. Can you let me know if you can as soon as you can, if you just want to work on the other mod thats fine.