soulbody

911 First Responders | Android game

How can you support a project that hasnt been released yet? :P On a serious note, if you odnt mind me asking, what exactly is the launcher? Like a shortcut or widget for your home screen?

cause my limited english i can't explain itsorrysign.gif just wait for screens but it's no widget it will replace the hole homescreen like HTC Sense does or SPB Mobile shell, no default android look on your screen as the nexus one has.

about the support: people will always ask for stuff as how will it look like, which unit, can i do this, can this being implanted bla bla bla

For the record 911: First Responders is NOT copyright. It's a trademark. BIG difference. Please don't say "It doesn't matter" because it does...

Next, legally speaking he's a .NL meaning his trade mark laws are not the same as the United States. For more information on this... read about the TPB case.

And alternative name would be something like 'Emergency Responders' since it's a common phrase.

I'm able to help with the legalities of things if need be.

--

None-legal notes, What is this widget thing your mentioning? Like a start icon to load? I've loaded a few games in hardcore java on my N1 and they run nice in full screen. How experienced are you with the SDK? If I'm understanding right you're doing graphics and have someone else do the SDK coding?

For the record 911: First Responders is NOT copyright. It's a trademark. BIG difference. Please don't say "It doesn't matter" because it does...

Next, legally speaking he's a .NL meaning his trade mark laws are not the same as the United States. For more information on this... read about the TPB case.

And alternative name would be something like 'Emergency Responders' since it's a common phrase.

I'm able to help with the legalities of things if need be.

--

None-legal notes, What is this widget thing your mentioning? Like a start icon to load? I've loaded a few games in hardcore java on my N1 and they run nice in full screen. How experienced are you with the SDK? If I'm understanding right you're doing graphics and have someone else do the SDK coding?

the widget thing is not related to the emergency android game, it's for the other application in busy with named BM Home (Book Mark Home)

about the Trademark, i searched for and come on this:

NL:

De eigenaar van een geregistreerd merk (de merkhouder) kan optreden tegen anderen die zonder zijn toestemming gebruikmaken van zijn merk, of van een met zijn merk "overeenstemmend teken". In artikel 2.20 van het Benelux Verdrag inzake de Intellectuele Eigendom staan de verschillende inbreukgronden.

De merkhouder kan optreden tegen iemand die zijn merk gebruikt voor identieke producten of diensten, maar ook tegen iemand die voor soortgelijke producten een teken gebruikt dat lijkt op het merk. Vereist is dan wel dat er gevaar voor verwarring bestaat bij het publiek. Als een merk bekend is, dan kan de merkhouder zelfs optreden tegen het gebruik van overeenstemmende tekens als die niet voor soortgelijke producten worden gebruikt. In sommige gevallen kan de merkhouder ook optreden tegen iemand die zijn merk gebruikt zonder daarmee producten of diensten te onderscheiden.

EN:

The owner of a registered trade mark (the proprietor) to act against others without his permission to use its trademark or a mark with his "similar character". Article 2.20 of the Benelux Treaty on Intellectual Property infringement grounds are different.

The proprietor may take action against someone who used to make identical products or services, but also against anyone who uses a sign similar products similar to the mark.Required or that there is a likelihood of confusion among the public. If a brand is known, then the proprietor can even act against the use of similar marks if not for similar products. In some cases, the proprietor can take action against a person whose mark it without using products or services to distinguish.

So it still illigal, also the looks i need permission for cause i want it to be a look a like.