Stan

Community changes

Good evening,

As announced before my vacation, it's time for some fresh air in this community.

Whats going to happen?

- Introduction of our new back-up system

- Presentation and vote for our new design

- Restructuring of the forums like announced before my vacation

- New reviewed TOS, rewritten on basis of our coming partnership

- Like announced before, moderators will get extra rights in the ACP

- Introduction of the moderation code

- Distribute task along existing moderators

The board has just been upgraded to 3.1.2

Finally I'll review all suggestions from our users

Regards,

Stan

Wow... nice upgrade.

Long time not in here and a lot of stuff changed ;)

But this black thing on half of my screen is annoying (only in FireFox o_O). I tried crtl+f5, cookie delete, etc. and now im in IE ;/

Stan, no offence, but uhhhh this.... sucks. It's not EMP colors and... it's weird, why'd we change again? The change we had a few days ago was perfet, now we have all these drop down menus that slow my computer down... the navagation is impossible, it took me 15 minutes to find where to log in, this is... horrible, honestly the worst piece of shite I've seen in a forum Stan, and I really mean it, the bars at the top don't even fit right and are crowded. The last one we did where it was a mix of this and the old forum that was the best.

Now I know you likely put several hours of your life into this and one person saying that it's horrible won't change much I do encourage you to please reconsider your actions.

@Stan: I lost my proper staff rank bar with the upgrade :( Also, we're up to 3.1.2 with fixes about incomplete members. :P

We're on 3.1.2 Already

I also lost my profile image...just throwing it out there...

How about reading the maintenance and error topic?...

Wow... nice upgrade.

Long time not in here and a lot of stuff changed ;)

But this black thing on half of my screen is annoying (only in FireFox o_O). I tried crtl+f5, cookie delete, etc. and now im in IE ;/

Black thing?

Stan, no offence, but uhhhh this.... sucks. It's not EMP colors and... it's weird, why'd we change again? The change we had a few days ago was perfet, now we have all these drop down menus that slow my computer down... the navagation is impossible, it took me 15 minutes to find where to log in, this is... horrible, honestly the worst piece of shite I've seen in a forum Stan, and I really mean it, the bars at the top don't even fit right and are crowded. The last one we did where it was a mix of this and the old forum that was the best.

Now I know you likely put several hours of your life into this and one person saying that it's horrible won't change much I do encourage you to please reconsider your actions.

Change we had a few days ago? Beside that you did not read the first post, nor my post regarding the design... read and find the blue one

It's not EMP colors and... it's weird, why'd we change again? The change we had a few days ago was perfet

How is blue and white not emp colors?

A few days ago? Try months.

now we have all these drop down menus that slow my computer down... the navagation is impossible, it took me 15 minutes to find where to log in, this is... horrible, honestly the worst piece of shite I've seen in a forum Stan, and I really mean it, the bars at the top don't even fit right and are crowded. The last one we did where it was a mix of this and the old forum that was the best.

The drop down menus wont even be here in a day or two..so you cant suck it up for a day or two? Is it so hard to read the log in text in the top left?

Before being so harsh why not think, hey the drop down cars wont be here in a few days, I know where the log in link is, so is it so hard for me to deal with the drop down bars for a few days and when there gone I wotn even hardly know a difference in the old theme and new one other the color?