timmiej93

Patroling vehicles ignoring Traffic Lights.

Guest Francis

corazon_siete.script has two patrol commands, Fahre_Patrouille and Patrouille_frei, which looks like it means, more or less, freely patrol and patrol freely respectively

The odd thing is Patrouille_frei just seems execute Fahre_Patrouille. However Fahre_Patrouille is set to execute a few commands like mannschaft_rufen,fzfrei,nachbar_holen and a few others. Now I could go through and find these commands in other scripts but it is a real pita.

Windows Vista and Windows 7's search function looks into files. If you go into the scripts folder, and then type in the search box "mannschaft_rufen", it'll show all files containing the text "mannschaft_rufen". Really useful. :)

Not for me it doesnt but thats not the point. I have an app to look in to my files but, for example, mannschaft_rufen is found 9 times in 3 files. I am sure the others will show up in other files a few times as well. Now if I knew german and atleast knew what all this stuff meant, then it would be easier, but I havent noticed traffic lights on the current winterburg map so it may be useless anyways.

corazon_siete.script has two patrol commands, Fahre_Patrouille and Patrouille_frei, which looks like it means, more or less, freely patrol and patrol freely respectively

The odd thing is Patrouille_frei just seems execute Fahre_Patrouille. However Fahre_Patrouille is set to execute a few commands like mannschaft_rufen,fzfrei,nachbar_holen and a few others. Now I could go through and find these commands in other scripts but it is a real pita.

Alright, i'll trow in some of my german skills here (A)

I think Fahre_Patrouille means Drive_patrol, Giving the car an idea where to go or something like that.

Patrouille_frei would meen something like stop patrolling.

And about the missing traffic lights, I think the maker of the winterberg mod just made patrolling paths that would never interfere with civil patroling paths.

not sure though.