Guest Kaya

HAWAII MOD

Guest Kaya

Hi,

I am working on a new mod. I was planning just to use it privately, but if I am albe to get all the vehicles filled I might release it.

So far I have only police vehicles. the mod I plan to be the game with new cars. so the game will be like always. no long lists of cars and no huge scripts. because I can't do that and I also want to make a mod you can play properly with the standard mission.

Anyway the cars I have so far. thanks to Sputnik, NNIKO and Rihis for the lightbars and models they released :)

The Patrol Car:

hawaiicruiser.png

hawaiicruiser1.png

The Troop Carrier:

troopcarrier1.png

troopcarrier2.png

The Prisoner Van:

prison01.png

prison02.png

prison03.png

And YES I do know not all vehicles are 100% accurate!

and i have seen them in a tv programm

Which is NEVER a reliable enough source to go on. For example, Rescue Me, they have a pierce ladder truck at the station. NY, where Rescue me is based out of, does not have a pierce ladder in constant service as its depicted in the show. Also saw an Los Angeles Ambulance on a show the other day. It had a paint scheme that is not used by LAFD.

Which is NEVER a reliable enough source to go on. For example, Rescue Me, they have a pierce ladder truck at the station. NY, where Rescue me is based out of, does not have a pierce ladder in constant service as its depicted in the show. Also saw an Los Angeles Ambulance on a show the other day. It had a paint scheme that is not used by LAFD.

But it's a programm lke COPS but about lifeguards in Honolulu. The things that happen are real.

In that case, you should be alright depending on how old it is. Just wanted to throw that out there because there have been alot of made for tv mods in the past, where people base rigs off a fictional tv show and assume that since it was on TV it was the real thing.

How i wish ppl could READ the last posted date, I think they'd know.... July 2010? Almost a year with nothing I'd say it's DOA