swatlord

911 call center

I've posted this elsewhere, but I think it stands as a good model for this submod.

http://208.71.205.35/PITS/

Haha thats my fire dept.

That would be cool also if we get EM4 to create events based on the beaverton 911 calls with a map of beaverton haha. Sounds like too much work.The aloha station mainly respond to Aloha High School A LOT during the week haha.

I've been a little busy, but I still need more people before I can start recording voices.

Are you not able to reuse the people you have for different events? Their voice will be the same but then you don't have to worry about finding a dozen people to cover each event individually.

Hey this is my First time Posting on this Fourm But I Really Like the Submod and i would like to help out with the Voices As a Dispatcher Since im a Sheriff Explorer in Real Life and i know what the Real Words Would be. Like for a Hostage Situation The Dispatcher Would Say "All Units Be Advised Bank Robbery In Progress/Hostage Situation At XYZ Bank.(The Unit that Has that Patrol Route Would be Called first) Paul 11 Your Call will be Code 3 All Other Units Your Call is Code 2 High." Thats How It is Really Said. Also The Patrol Cars Responding would Call out there Code 3 Like 3 Seconds Later or have Script That Brings up all units Avalible For the Call From Left to Right. They are Listed From Closest to Farest Away.

Hey this is my First time Posting on this Fourm But I Really Like the Submod and i would like to help out with the Voices As a Dispatcher Since im a Sheriff Explorer in Real Life and i know what the Real Words Would be. Like for a Hostage Situation The Dispatcher Would Say "All Units Be Advised Bank Robbery In Progress/Hostage Situation At XYZ Bank.(The Unit that Has that Patrol Route Would be Called first) Paul 11 Your Call will be Code 3 All Other Units Your Call is Code 2 High." Thats How It is Really Said. Also The Patrol Cars Responding would Call out there Code 3 Like 3 Seconds Later or have Script That Brings up all units Avalible For the Call From Left to Right. They are Listed From Closest to Farest Away.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm not looking for a dispatcher. I'm only looking for voices for people calling 911. I am going to need maybe 2 or 3 people to do a phone operator, but no dispatcher will be needed.

I've been quite busy up until now and will start recording within a week. I'll be sending PM's to those that have already contacted me and are interested in doing voices. If anyone still wants to do it, I still need more voices.